needed: info on creative conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maztech

Reaction score
hello my name is maztech:lol: im new to this site, so hello 2 everyone. i own a sunbed salon in congleton,cheshire and i am a qualified nail tech with a vtct. does anyone know if i am able to do a creative conversion course? if so when and where are they held. thank you muchly

maztech said:
hello my name is maztech:lol: im new to this site, so hello 2 everyone. i own a sunbed salon in congleton,cheshire and i am a qualified nail tech with a vtct. does anyone know if i am able to do a creative conversion course? if so when and where are they held. thank you muchly
You have to have been a nail tech. for 1 year but other than that there are no stipulations (to my knowledge) for you to convert to Creative. You need to call Creative (tel: 0113 275 0433) to find out where your nearest place is.

Hope this helps and that i've got my facts straight! I'm sure if i havent i'll get told :lol: .

There are a handful of questions that the Booking Department would need to ask. Call the phone number that Carole posted and they will be more than happy to help.

thanks for your help;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back