Needing reassurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph Dodson

Reaction score
I'm a mobile nail tech with lots of regulars.. I've recently been to the doctors and been told I'm over doing it and it's affecting my health. I've got 2 young children, work during the day, go to college as well as do nails every other evening of the week.
I've just messaged all my clients and posted on my page to say I'm no longer able to do mobile appointments but will still do them from my home!

I'm now super worried that all my clients, which I've spent months and months and months building up.. are going to be gone! And that I'm going to stop being able to do what I love doing most! [emoji17]

Huff! Sorry.. Needed a little rant! X

Aww lovely :( your health comes first! I'll be honest, you may lose a couple of clients, we all have when we've Changed locations. You'll find your regulars will follow you to home. If they don't appreciate the fact your good health is paramount then they're not worth it.

It'll all come good :) x

I gave up mobile after 2 years as it was stressing me out. Most people came to me happily, in fact despite originally asking me to go to then, most said they preferred coming to me as it got them away from the husband/dog/kids etc

You will NOT regret your decision xx

I gave up mobile after 2 years as it was stressing me out. Most people came to me happily, in fact despite originally asking me to go to them, most said they preferred coming to me as it got them away from the husband/dog/kids etc

You will NOT regret your decision xx

Thank you girls!! Xx

You must take care of your health first and foremost, you need to take care of yourself and your family and you can only do that well fit and well.

You may well lose some, you might gain more. You may find those who don't initially come to you may go elsewhere then realise how fab you are and come back.

If you provide good nails and good service good clients will follow you anywhere.

Hope you get back on your feet soon :cool:

Latest posts

Back