Needle-less fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Hi everyone [emoji5] long time no see, I used to be on here all the time but months go past now and I only read and don’t post [emoji85]

So ... a salon near me is advertising a needleless filler and the video on their website makes it appear a bit like maybe a vacuum treatment? Anybody do this or know about it and how long it lasts please? It’s the sort of thing I’d love to add to my treatment list. Maybe I’ll have to go and try it out but it’s super expensive!

Hi everyone [emoji5] long time no see, I used to be on here all the time but months go past now and I only read and don’t post [emoji85]

So ... a salon near me is advertising a needleless filler and the video on their website makes it appear a bit like maybe a vacuum treatment? Anybody do this or know about it and how long it lasts please? It’s the sort of thing I’d love to add to my treatment list. Maybe I’ll have to go and try it out but it’s super expensive!
There's been a lot about this on some of the Facebook groups. It uses pressure to push the products in, from what I can see, and can leave lots of bruising. Do lots of research x

Hi Blossom, lovely to see you back, I wondered where you were!

I've seen a few posts on other forums about it but was put off for the time being as some seem to think it's going to be a fad and had concerns about the quality of training as it's still quite a new treatment and the trainers wont have much experience themselves yet - and there doesn't seem to be much information about results other than straight after the procedure.

It'd be interesting to hear more information though. X

I was put off this at first however I’ve just booked training with the creative beauty group, they have videos on their page and pictures, the one I’ve booked is LipNV

I was put off this at first however I’ve just booked training with the creative beauty group, they have videos on their page and pictures, the one I’ve booked is LipNV

Yes it looks good, I’m considering then too and they’re fairy local too[emoji3] when is your course? Every client I’ve mentioned it to goes “omg do it, sounds amazing!”

Yes it looks good, I’m considering then too and they’re fairy local too[emoji3] when is your course? Every client I’ve mentioned it to goes “omg do it, sounds amazing!”
Do it and let us all know [emoji23]

I trained with xxxxxxx. I would not recommend them. They use all glitz and glam advertising then give u a completely different pen when u arrive and do not bother to tell u. A plain, clumpy white one. Their 'new' one which does not feature on any of their branding at all! Its very misleading and they are not to be trusted. It is not pain free! It hurts. Its like an elastic band pinging on your face. The lips are particularly sensitive and it makes your eyes water! They are very swollen for a few days after. My face had small lumps left where the device was unable to penetrate the products correctly. I was told to massage it to disperse the product...waste of money!

[name removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I trained with xxxxxxx. I would not recommend them. They use all glitz and glam advertising then give u a completely different pen when u arrive and do not bother to tell u. A plain, clumpy white one. Their 'new' one which does not feature on any of their branding at all! Its very misleading and they are not to be trusted. It is not pain free! It hurts. Its like an elastic band pinging on your face. The lips are particularly sensitive and it makes your eyes water! They are very swollen for a few days after. My face had small lumps left where the device was unable to penetrate the products correctly. I was told to massage it to disperse the product...waste of money!

[name removed]
What product HA did they tell you to use. Some of the products are far too thick.

They have their own unbranded one then a branded one called Hydralix.

I’m waiting until I see (somewhere) before and after pics of this treatment .... not immediately after as a lot of it is swelling, but say six weeks after. If the results are there, I might be interest but atm all I see are straight after the treatment photo on Facebook with everyone commenting how amazing etc

Hi
I’ve done quite a bit of research into the hyaluronic pen devices.
They use a pressurised system to get the product into the skin. The pen kind of device was originally invented for diabetics so they didn’t have to use needles.
At first it sounds good as it’s meant to be less painlful, less bruising, less risk etc but when you look at the diagrams of how the filler penetrates and suppposedly spreads evenly I personally don’t believe this is better as having needle injections means filler is directed and shaped into the areas it’s meant to be in.
I have heard from a mutual friend of someone that had the treatment and has regretted wasting her money as it’s made no difference at all and is now having needle injections.
The more I hear the more I’m put off the training as the results just aren’t the same unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back