Negative comments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissylou

Reaction score
Hi. I have been spray tanning for over a year now and I have trialled lots of solutions. I want an honest answer from any other tanners who mainly tan regularly with repeat custom. Have any of you had no negative feedback at all? I finally decided on suntana and sienna x solutions. I just find that one person loves it another doesn't one person thinks its too golden another pale. One thinks it lasts ages and needs scrubbing off and another fades to quickly. When I get feedback like this I hate it as it makes me doubt my choice of solutions but I want one that will make everyone happy.

Hi honey

You are never going to make everyone happy! It is just not possible.

I love Crazy Angel because the solutions can be tailored using take me higher drops. Their retail products sell really well too!

x

Very true you can't please all of the people all of the time. But if your customers are coming back to you for a tan , then they can't dislike it that much can they? People are weird and can find something to moan about even if they do like something x

Your probably right gorgeous tips. I was just hoping maybe there is a solution that consistently gets rave reviews from customers. I have never tried crazy angel so I may just try this one. It's not negativity about the application it's the solutions itself! X

Playing Devils advocate here but are you using the correcet % for your clients skin?

I hope so after this long lol yes I am fully aware of the Fitzpatrick scale skin tones. If they tan well in the sun etc so wasn't thinking I have been choosing the wrong % for people. I don't use any solutions above 12% at the moment. Maybe that's it everyone seems to want super dark x

I've lost count of the amount of tan solutions I've tried, and came back to Suntana and have now stopped looking. I have found that every tan (on me) wears off quite poorly, and I have patches for ages after. When I apply Suntana, I find that one light coat wears off really well - 2 coats wears off a bit patchy. My clients have travelled fair distances because they love the tan, and often that patchiness is because (like me) they don't moisturise/exfoliate religiously!!! Hope that helps!

That's it suntana and sienna x are lovely colours on me and wear off really well and I have a soak in the bath every night. I should stick with my solutions and realise I can't please everyone all of the time. Don't think I can go through searching again x

Latest posts

Back