Neighbour complaining of noise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor used to complain about my dad cooking himself porridge in the microwave when he gets in from his night shift - she said she could hear the microwave pinging - through two walls!!

She also suggested that we watched the tv with head phones on, you can get wireless ones now you know!! That's what we use round my house she said! She makes her husband and daughter sit together watching the tv with head phones on!!

We're perhaps not the quietest of families but we're certainly not the worst and we always try to be considerate but She obviously has a severe problem with noise lol - some people should definitely live in a detached house.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

poor you.

you have 2 weeks left if she is going to complain about silly little things like that i bet you will be happy when you finally go.
I would personally have a little leaving party with a few friends over even if your not moving far. invite her or give her some warning of it happening and if she shows up complaining tell her you warned her about it and invited her to attend if she wanted, so she had the choice to hang around or to go out somewhere else for the night. a litle bit of pay back on your last night there wont hurt anyone :D

Latest posts

Back