neon colour for hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks, a while ago my daughter had pink put in her hair by my hairdresser which faded very fast, someone a while ago told me that you could get a colour that really lasts and that she got it from a website, my hairdresser said if I could find out about it she would look into it for me, so any ideas geeks.

Im struggling to believe that, ive tried all the pinks (as far as i know) on the market so would be well happy to hear of one that lasts myself.
I always suggest extension work if customer is looking for a lasting pink, if its just a few strands or one weft as a flash, it works out cheaper for the customer & better advertizing for the salon to pop in an extension than continually be colouring it.
I dont want someone going round in a faded pink saying i done it & i dont want my customer unhappy so extensions seem the way forward here.

A pink can be mixed up with Igora royal tints by a colour technician,but i too promote added hair rather than colour.

Even diy with the clip in's,and it's so easy to do hth's a bit x

Yeah read the PINK HAIR thread, it will help.

My recomendation is Goldwell Elumen. It can be used with a lock product to turn it from a semi into a permanent.

It ROCKS!!!

Latest posts

Back