Neon nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
Hi as the title says I'm looking for bright neon colours but good quality... Ive over 60 opi shades and love the quality-as do my clients.. I've never come across neon or very very bright opi shades have i missed them in the past?? I think when researching I came across china glaze- I've not really tried many other brands as the second brand I used was a hit!!
I have a bright pink called cosmic- by sinful from capital- love the colour just not the hi quality polish as I am using now.

I have a few ORLY neon pinks, purples etc.

I have a few China glaze ones.

Thank you- totally forgot orly... I will have to go see the china glaze ones in suppliers as I think they stock them there!!! I will find some neons!!!!! Lol

China Glaze released a neon collection a year or two ago, I believe it's called "Pool Party" ... or something along that.

It has neon pink, neon orange/peach, neon yellow, neon blue, neon green and neon purple.

It reminds me a lot of Gelish's neon collection.

i was at the wholesalers today and they definately have neon in OPI as I was looking at the yellow!!

Latest posts

Back