Neon nails with embedded stars!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So I sculpted clear tips and embedded star sequins. I used some neon acrylic I mixed myself to make the faded smile line. They are ghetto long but, i love them. I have a glow in the dark topcoat as well to make it even more fun! Thanks for looking!

165.jpg

I think they are fab, love the colours and stars are so cute!

They look fab! Very artistic!!!!! Love the pink best.

The art is very very fun and well executed.
But it would be a disservice to you if I didn't mention that they seemed thick at the free edge? Is it just me and the picture? Or are they really that thick at the end? And just a teensy weensy bit 'hippy'.

HOWEVER, the art is right up my alley and very fun and I'm positive clients of my own would love to wear them. I might steal the idea if that's ok with you.
Keep up the good work.

i like to idea and the colours but i am not a fan of the flared nails and these seem to be quite thick as well, i probably would have extended the nail beds with a custom blend as they short and a design like this just enhances the fact that they are short imo

but i like the neon colours ,very cool :green:

They are't too incredibly thick, yet a little thicker then the norm. When I do my nails longer like this I run into the problem of major chipping when I ding them ( I do Roller Derby) So to minimize the corners chipping I do build mine thicker. They are in fact slightly flared though. My nails ski slope and it seems that if I go a little bit wider on the forms it curves downward for me better without making the stresspoint too thin. I hope that makes sense!!

I absolutely love your design, extending the nail bed will make them better but other than that they are amazin!!

very pretty my kind of thing!!

Love them, will do these on myself after Christmas is finished.!!!!

They are't too incredibly thick, yet a little thicker then the norm. When I do my nails longer like this I run into the problem of major chipping when I ding them ( I do Roller Derby) So to minimize the corners chipping I do build mine thicker. They are in fact slightly flared though. My nails ski slope and it seems that if I go a little bit wider on the forms it curves downward for me better without making the stresspoint too thin. I hope that makes sense!!

i am suprised that these don't break this way as your free edge seems to be thicker than your stress area???? imo, that is exactly where they will break because your stress area is flat.......i don't want you to feel like i am picking faults and i know that the fashions for nails over there are very different to here but i am just giving my opinion hun x

These are absolutely beautiful. I hope to be as good as you when I am fully qualified. Wish I lived near you so I could have the same done! :green:

D* xXX

I love them. Great design

Latest posts

Back