Neon or acid green stamping polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alison Pilkington-Child

Reaction score
I'm going to need something really highly pigmented to stand out over red. I could help it out with a Twinkled T white base but it will still need to be strong.
What brand would you recommend?

I find the MoYou London polishes are very highly pigmented and have had great coverage with them.

I had to do a bright green design on a dark blue background last week. I top coated, cured & wiped off to complete the blue background. Then
I used shellac art basil (darkish green) gel for the pattern, cured this, and then used lecente neon green (forgotten correct name) pigment powder pressed into the art basil gel. Came out ok. Sorry, no photo though.

Thanks ladies! I ordered a Moyou lime green and now I'm thinking to have a powder on standby too just in case. It needs to pop against a really bright red!

Let us know how you get on!

I would highly recommend Naio Nails, super pigmented and durable with an extensive range of colours, heres the link to their Youtube channel. Hope this helps. x

I would highly recommend Naio Nails, super pigmented and durable with an extensive range of colours, heres the link to their Youtube channel. Hope this helps. x
Thanks NailsNorth, I think I have the gel base sorted, I just need an acid green nail polish that will do the biz over the top.[emoji4]

Latest posts

Back