neon signs???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
just had a thought, instead of paying for the window to be done with my biz name, etc, what about getting a neon sign made.

now,

does anyone have any idea where I can get one done?????

or has anyone got any alternative ideas of how to put your details in the window to draw attention without leaving marks just incase I don't stay???

I'm upstairs btw

What about vinyl lettering, the kind you stick on car windows? you can get them in all different fonts. I've just seen some fab links while doing a search through this forum. If you decided to leave the property, they can easily be removed using a hairdryer.

Link

Just so you know...............so councils insist that you get permission before having a neon sign as you may need a license. Crazy I know. xx

really?

oh well, can't be bothered with all of that malarkey, just thought it would have been cool with the dark nights.

I had 2 windows decorated in my other rooms and it came to £140, so have asked the same person to give me a quote.

just thought it would have been a quicker option.

thanks for the warning.

really?

oh well, can't be bothered with all of that malarkey, just thought it would have been cool with the dark nights.

I had 2 windows decorated in my other rooms and it came to £140, so have asked the same person to give me a quote.

just thought it would have been a quicker option.

thanks for the warning.
This will probably be your cheapest option too,
the neon signs start at £99 upwards and that is the ones that are standard so i wouldn't like to think what one custom made would cost hth

no I totally agree.

will perserve with getting my name emblazoned over the window with my local printer bloke - once he answers my calls.

have had a look at the link that you provided regarding vinyl letters, thanks for that. xxx

Hi

Ebay do them really cheap:hug:, i can't have one for my salon the lease doesn't allow me to have anything lights up:mad: ...

TT

Hi

Ebay do them really cheap:hug:, i can't have one for my salon the lease doesn't allow me to have anything lights up:mad: ...

TT

Bang goes the Christmas decorations, that must be annoying, I would have a word, tell them your very .... festive :)

I can have inside anything flashing just signs :cry:

Latest posts

Back