nerves totally frazzled!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
im sorry to come on and moan but im so totally wound up!
woke up this morning in a fantastic mood came downstairs sorted out my son (aged 2 and a half who is so good when mummy is training and sits and watchs dvds bless him)
anyway set all my kit up to start my training with the intention of doing it all day wen my best friend turns up and asks if i will do her nails! now she has a baby who is 16 months and my normally placid son hates him! they fight all day! tried to do her nails with 2 toddlers screaming and arguin then market research ppl called then 1 turned up at the door telling me it would only take 5mins (she was here 3 quarters of an hr!) my freind could do nothin as her nails were dryin the kids were runnin riot and at the same time my bloke rings and tells me i need 2 go online straight away to sort out the car insurance as it needs 2 be sorted by 4 or we're not gonna be abe 2 buy our new car!
by the time all this is sorted i was so totally wound up an my friends nails looked crap! shes going to a party 2morra and i really wanted her to show em off 2 make me look good!!! ive do ne no trainin my house is a tip and im ready to scream!!!:irked::irked::irked: sorry to moan but really needed 2 sound off! (oh and no she doesnt pay me for doin her nails! so not even made any money!)

if she is a good friend she will explain what happened with her nails (you said they did not look good)and that your a brill friend to her as you did not charge her..... she will show them off and i bet you get calls from people asking if you can do theres........you has poo day but remember your getting new car!!!!!:hug:

Feed hubby, get littlurn' off to bed.

Go up stairs, run a nice deep bath, Get a bottle (not glass) of wine, bar of chocolate. Lock bathroom door. Get in bath and relax. Try to see the funny side of today. You will feel a lot better.

HTH

Feed hubby, get littlurn' off to bed.

Go up stairs, run a nice deep bath, Get a bottle (not glass) of wine, bar of chocolate. Lock bathroom door. Get in bath and relax. Try to see the funny side of today. You will feel a lot better.

HTH
that sounds soooooooo good, problem is I only have a shower:irked: wine and chocs, does it get any better then that................nope:lol:
Sound advise given here, tomorrow is a new day:hug:

thank u all x
i feel soooo much betta today baby at playgroup, doors are locked and no1 2 disturb me all day x howeva do have a killer hangover from the wine!!!!:lol:

I've got a cure for that too :D

The wine has taken all the vit C outta your body and the body does make it naturally. You need to replace it asap. Get those 1000mg Vit C tablets and take two, and a neurofen you will be right as rain in about half hour.....promise. I told my mate a few years back, who runs a salon and she said she now has a stock of Vit C tablets and neurofen in the back coz the younger girls keep coming into work with hangovers. :D

Sounds like you're having the same day as me hun! I had a huge fight with my partner because we are both tired and stressed and painter was coming tonight so had to get all the furniture moved etc etc anyway caused an argument came to work today (still not talking to each other) painter phoned to cancel! So i put a holiday in for tuesday thinking i'll just paint it myself (because he wont do anything like that in house so its all down to me) and the money i'll lose not at work i wouldve paid the painter anyway but THEN got into trouble from my boss for taking too may days off! Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh much wine needed this evening!

Put your feet up tonight hun have a glass of wine and just think tommorrows a new day! lol

Sorry just realised you posted yesterday hope youre feeling better today xxx

And it's Friday! Woohoo

bless ya gizmo sounds like wine is needed for you 2nite!!! oh wine the cure to everything!!!!!!

Most defintly n the more of it the better ah...

I had major hassle yesterday, I think it must just be the time of year

Hope everyone is sorted out now:hug:

hey all just wanted to say that my freind had so much intrest in her nails at that party that the nxt one ive been invited to so i can do everyones nails!!! with payment!
looks like my stressful day paid off!!!!!

Thats great! Well done things always work out in the end. :)

Latest posts

Back