Nervous about Creative Conversion!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hi All

I have my Creative Conversion course on Sunday in Nottingham and I am sooooooooooo nervous! I don't know why but I just keep thinking that I am gonna do really poo and not be able to get to grips with it, I have done loads of sets on family and friends and they always look supadupa.

Nearly fell off my bike in spinning tonight cos I just zoned out thinking about the course!! lol

Could you please help me to ease my worries, I'm sure lots of you have done this course already and will be able to give me a hint of whats to come.

Thanks alot

Samantha

sammylou said:
Could you please help me to ease my worries, I'm sure lots of you have done this course already and will be able to give me a hint of whats to come.

Hi Samantha

For a start stop worrying and start looking forward to it. I am from down south but I have trained in the company of 3 different CND Ambassadors and they are knowledgable, friendly and very approachable. They have lots of info which is really useful, just ask, you'll probably find everyone is feeling the same! :)
Honestly - enjoy it, I know you will.

hi samantha :)
take it easy ...you will really enjoy the day ...i did ...and i too was nervous:confused: ..i did the conversion last october and thouroughly enjoyed the whole experience .my cnd ambassador was the best really informative and helpful:cool: ..and as an added bonus i made a couple of new tech friends :)

take care
debbie

You have nothing to worry about...........
They dont eat ya, they just show ya how to use the fab creative products.....
have a blast and enjoy the day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sammylou said:
Hi All

I have my Creative Conversion course on Sunday in Nottingham and I am sooooooooooo nervous! I don't know why but I just keep thinking that I am gonna do really poo and not be able to get to grips with it, I have done loads of sets on family and friends and they always look supadupa.

Nearly fell off my bike in spinning tonight cos I just zoned out thinking about the course!! lol

Hi Samantha... Out of interest which club where you spinning at? I belong to Holmes Place in Notts.
You will be fine on the FDFC, most people will be as nervous as you are so don't worry. As soon as you are there you will wonder what you were so worked up a bout.I know cos I used to be a Creative Educator.
:)

ooooo yer i was nervous too with conversion and also my masters class yesterday but i realy had no need to be!!! you will love it!

Well how did it go Samantha? l bet it weren't as scarey as you first thought and that you did great!! ;) let us all know :)

:p Hi Samantha...if you're doing your conversion Creative classs in Nottingham, I'm guessing it will be with Trisha Shaw? If so, you should have really enjoyed your class, I did all my masters training with her and passed with flying colours. She is a great teacher, really knowledgeable and friendly and approachable too. I can't rave enough about her....it's thanks to her I'm a CND Master Technician!

Hope you enjoyed your class, and got rid of your nerves!

Jenny-Nails
Notts/Derbyshire ;)

Hi Samantha... Out of interest which club where you spinning at? I belong to Holmes Place in Notts.
You will be fine on the FDFC, most people will be as nervous as you are so don't worry. As soon as you are there you will wonder what you were so worked up a bout.I know cos I used to be a Creative Educator.
:)[/QUOTE]
Hi, thanks for your reply and you are right I have had a really good day and picked up loads of great tips and advice, can't wait to get some experience behind me and then take the next step with the creative master classes, bet i'll be just as nervous again tho!!

Oh, by the way, I am not from Nottingham so I don't belong to a club there, I go to my local in Chesterfield.

smiler13334 said:
Well how did it go Samantha? l bet it weren't as scarey as you first thought and that you did great!! ;) let us all know :)
Yep, had a supadupa day, even better for getting home and seeing all the replies to my panic mode message! Ta hon.

Jenny-Nails said:
:p Hi Samantha...if you're doing your conversion Creative classs in Nottingham, I'm guessing it will be with Trisha Shaw? If so, you should have really enjoyed your class, I did all my masters training with her and passed with flying colours. She is a great teacher, really knowledgeable and friendly and approachable too. I can't rave enough about her....it's thanks to her I'm a CND Master Technician!

Hope you enjoyed your class, and got rid of your nerves!

Jenny-Nails
Notts/Derbyshire ;)
I couldn't agree more Jenny, she has been so patient with me and given me loads of really good advice and a bit of a boost to my confidence to boot!

I can't wait to get stuck in now, moving to a new area next month so holding back my plans to start taking clients on until then, it can't come soon enough.

sammylou said:
Yep, had a supadupa day, even better for getting home and seeing all the replies to my panic mode message! Ta hon.

:) Glad you enjoyed your day :)

Sammylou...which area will you be moving to (just out of interest?!)

Glad you enjoyed your day with Trish, I'm addicted to her training classes, and have booked on to the Fabric# class on Feb 2nd!

Jenny-Nails
Notts/Derbyshire

Jenny-Nails said:
Sammylou...which area will you be moving to (just out of interest?!)

Glad you enjoyed your day with Trish, I'm addicted to her training classes, and have booked on to the Fabric# class on Feb 2nd!

Jenny-Nails
Notts/Derbyshire
I am moving closer into Chesterfield town centre - across the road from my inlaws, yikes!!

The area is a little more, how can I put it, up-market, god know why they are letting us in. lol

sammylou said:
I am moving closer into Chesterfield town centre - across the road from my inlaws, yikes!!

The area is a little more, how can I put it, up-market, god know why they are letting us in. lol

The best of luck doing nails in your new area Sammylou, bet you'll never look back now you've 'been converted!' ha ha.

Jenny-Nails :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back