Nervous!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
I have a sculpting class on Sunday.. Being taught by Ann Swain...

Not done nails in a while as have been doing so much overtime in my day job... Am panicking in case I am crap, especially in front as someone like Ann!

Eeek!:Scared:

Wish me luck Geeks!

Miss B. x

Good Luck Anne Is Really Nice, You Will Be Fine.. ANYWAY SHE HAS SEEN MUCH WORSE (ME FOR A START)

jac extreme said:
Good Luck Anne Is Really Nice, You Will Be Fine..

Thanks!

Yes I have met Anne on a few occassions when there for other classes, she seems really lovely, and Kelly (Her daughter.) was running a class I did recently.. She does the most beautiful smile lines I have ever seen.

Am just nervous that Anne with all her experience will think I am crud and wonder how I ever passed my foundation course! LOL!

Miss_Biscuit said:
Thanks!

Yes I have met Anne on a few occassions when there for other classes, she seems really lovely, and Kelly (Her daughter.) was running a class I did recently.. She does the most beautiful smile lines I have ever seen.

Am just nervous that Anne with all her experience will think I am crud and wonder how I ever passed my foundation course! LOL!

change how you think abt doing eduction,... you are going to learn and will improve during your day thats why you are going.... dont worry abtr what you think the educator will think... its their job to help you get the best out of yourself and im sure you will be just fine and a worrying over nothing hun,.,.. you will have a fab day and think what was i like feeling all nervous ;)

Jess
xox

Sparklepink said:
change how you think abt doing eduction,... you are going to learn and will improve during your day thats why you are going.... dont worry abtr what you think the educator will think... its their job to help you get the best out of yourself and im sure you will be just fine and a worrying over nothing hun,.,.. you will have a fab day and think what was i like feeling all nervous ;)

Jess
xox

Thanks Jess.. You are right... I just don't think I have come along all that quickly in a year as I don't do nails very often due to having a full time job and doing volunteer work too!

I still take ages, my apex's are rubbish and my mix ratios and application need work! My only good thing is my smiles lines! LOL! But yes, I will take this Sunday as an opportunity to try and learna nd improve even more.

Latest posts

Back