Netflix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
Is it worthit?

Personally I'd say no, I deleted our account yesterday, every film I looked for on there they didn't have, we tried it for a few months and I thought it was awful

But I know some people like it so maybe try the free trial and see what you think

I really like netflix I love the documenteries very interesting stuff on there

I like it. I watch it more for tv series than film although I do watch the occasional film on it.
There's good american and British series, interesting documentaries, some very funny american reality TV! And depending on the types of films you watch there's a quite a lot. We like horror films and they've got loads Id not heard of but enjoyed.

We use it a lot. Its best to look at it like a bargain DVD bin. If you are expecting recent blockbusters, you will be disappointed. But there is some good stuff in there. Especially their exclusive series they produce.

Worth it if you just got out of a stressful day at work or a relationship. Otherwise, I don't think so.

Good for box sets... now tv is better for films all low budget stuff on netflix

We use it a lot. Its best to look at it like a bargain DVD bin. If you are expecting recent blockbusters, you will be disappointed. But there is some good stuff in there. Especially their exclusive series they produce.
Oh Jeni told me to tell you hi!

We use it quite a lot, and we found it cheapest to have an account where you can have two people watch at a time, as we share it with my sister and BIL. It means we can watch a film as a family, my mum can watch Grimm and other such horror films and I can watch Once Upon a Time and random time filling programs like Dance Academy whilst on the train and bus! x

Good for tv series and documentaries but not so much for recent films.

I have Netflix and Love Film.

There's websites you can watch films/tv shows on for nothing. Films that are on in the cinema. I'd never pay for Netflix, I think it's disgusting they charge you for the utter crap they have on there.

I love Netflix. It's pretty cheap and you get loads of stuff on there.

I think its crap. They've got a few good series on there, but anything you search for thats current isn't on there.

I think its ace, well worth the £6 a month, but I dont pay for sky so can compare it to that.

Some of the stuff is pretty old but it got loads of content.

I really like it! Lots of films and series to watch x

We've had Netflix for about a while now, only meaning to have it for the trial. I find we have a love hate relationship but can't do without it lol.
It's true movies are minimal for me on there, but documentaries and programmes I love. I did have and preferred my by post rental but those shut down so I survived on free players for a while and it drove me mad with the issues of shutting down etc. so tried Netflix and we always go up to bed and watch a hour or so of Netflix every night. But I must admit to flicking through for ages not finding anything I fancy.
I tried Amazon prime and it was ok but you have to pay extra for decent stuff.

Thought I'd bump this up again I've just reactivated my account as I've got a lot of time on my hands now! Films are hit and miss but all the to series I love! Still catching up on buffy the vampire slayer and then I want to watch pretty little liars! I've just found spice girls the move tho! And it's so bad it's good! I love the spice girls!

I [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171] pretty little liars xxx

Latest posts

Back