Neutralising level for red undertone hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re well? My natural hair is a level four and I like it it’s cool and as neutral as possible. I’d like to use a Demi permanent colour just to be able to cool the red tones down. I’ve used GOLDWELL with a green tone and I’ve also used Schwarzkopf with a green tone. I still feel it’s not cool enough.

What would you guys recommend.? Thanks

Hi everyone hope you’re well? My natural hair is a level four and I like it it’s cool and as neutral as possible. I’d like to use a Demi permanent colour just to be able to cool the red tones down. I’ve used GOLDWELL with a green tone and I’ve also used Schwarzkopf with a green tone. I still feel it’s not cool enough.

What would you guys recommend.? Thanks
What level are you applying? And are you applying it to your natural level 4? Or prelightened hair?

It's not clear if your hair is virgin or coloured, but with demi-permanent colour I would try switching to a strong blue based demi as natural pigmentation tends to create orange warmth and green can leave some gold in the hair. Or switch to zero lift true semi-permanent dyes.

Thanks for the message. It’s natural level 4 hair with warm undertones.

I would try using a straight deep blue direct dye over your hair. It won't actually look blue and won't expose any underlying pigment
381c0c6a-6e7c-4c57-998b-10adb6d9298d_1.ef943990947b2ed3fe35eaba06ffcdaf.jpeg

Latest posts

Back