never master pink n white ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
Why oh why carnt i do it no prbs with white tips with overlay or natural tips of clear tips with glitter jst can not get to grips with pink and white ends up looking like a shoe ! lol
do uthink i can still work in a salon / mobile without been able to do them ?
one day .....................

I'd say no, it's the most popular service.

Have your thought about going back for more training or maybe converting to creative and having a one to one?

When you are working in a salon or mobile about 80% of your business is rebalancing and if you can't rebalance the nails to look as they did the first time = you'd be pretty stuffed.

It would be a lot of money to waste advertising for new clients when you wouldn't be able to perform the service needed to keep them.

Tammy's right about the amount of work being P&W's.
I would say 90% of mine is P&W, with rebalances being the most of it.

You ought to book some more training and have a 1-2-1 for it hun.
I can't tell you how quickly you will pick it up once you've been able to sit down with a trainer and have it shown to you step by step.

And then it's down to practise......xx

Why oh why carnt i do it no prbs with white tips with overlay or natural tips of clear tips with glitter jst can not get to grips with pink and white ends up looking like a shoe ! lol
do uthink i can still work in a salon / mobile without been able to do them ?
one day .....................

ummm...how do you do the glitter tips? when i do glitter tips its still using a colour where the white would be....

so just wondering exactly what you mean here...

excatly i can do glitter tips where te white would be as its only a thin layer then clear powder to build nail shape and strenth its jst bloomin white !

I think glitter tips are easier to do than p/w because the glitter is very dense and doesn't contain the pigment that a white powder does, you use it very thin and it's easier to move your smile line when you need to.

Just keep on practicing and take a course with a reputable company who will be able to help you with this.....when you are shown and also watch, it all becomes so much clearer and easier.

excatly i can do glitter tips where te white would be as its only a thin layer then clear powder to build nail shape and strenth its jst bloomin white !

Nothing wrong with doing your white in the same way as you describe here that you do your glitter.

You need a one to one class or skill builders class with creative,
i took a skill builders class the week before opening my little salon and it made the world of difference with the nails i was producing and my confidence

i have taken a skill biuld class ! lol honestly i think i jst need practise i expect to be able to do them perfect straight away ive been sat here all night practsing too !

is it the smile line you cant get right...?

js tthe whole tip i get it too thin or lumpy jst seem to panic on white tips ! but i have got a little better been practsing with a form wrapped on a bottle !

I'm afraid, the answer is just practice. A 1-2-1 may help you steer in the right direction, but then it is still down to practice.

Rebalancing pink and whites will be 80 % of your regular income so you need to master it. Invest in a 1-2-1, buy a cheap box of nail tips and practice EVERY night, till you master it:hug:

Remember it is not just down to practise ...............

Practise does NOT make perfect ... PERFECT PRACTISE makes perfect!!

i will master it im already seeing a improvment over the last few days by doing it everynight and i am practising correctly well the way my educator taught me anyhow !
i can do it i can do it i can do it !!

Quite right!!

Yes ... you can!!

Relax

I have the same problem lisa. I can do glitter but can't do whites. My smile lines don't smile or are not symetrical and they are eith too thick or have lumps/holes in the white. I am pretty sure part of it is mix ratio just can't get it right with the white!

Latest posts

Back