Never underestimate the healing power of thought!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hey geeks
just been reading a few posts and blogs today and I feel like a lot of our fellow geeks are really going through it right now with various sad things going on in their lives and maybe they could do with a bit of help.

So I was wondering if any of you might be up for a group meditation session that we could maybe get some healing energies up together and send them on to those who need them.

I am not entiely sure how to coordinate this on a world wide level but I am sure we could have a go! If there is anyone who is experienced in meditiation and healing who could lead the group let me know! (I can do it and have dabbled before but I am sure there is someone with way more experience than me!)

Let me know your thoughts geeks!

i know there are a few geeks that do reiki i am sure they will e up for this hun , excellent idea , count me in xxx

So long as you don't want me to sit in the lotus position, I'm in. :lol:

Lovely idea. Because of the time differences, it would be difficult to set up a distant meditation group. However, we can all send love and healing to each other anywhere and anytime. xxx

Lovely idea. Because of the time differences, it would be difficult to set up a distant meditation group. However, we can all send love and healing to each other anywhere and anytime. xxx

I think it's doable! A sat night in the UK would be sat afternoon here and sun morning in Oz and NZ!

Jackie hun you know i love you.. and i am seriously NOT taking the mickey... But will there be vodka at this here med-in?? :smack:
(Ducks from a school marm slap to the head)

Honestly.. i am a yoga fan.. and i have tried and tried to meditate.. with mixed results.. so if you dont mind ill watch with interest.. and send happy thoughts to all who need it! :hug:

I'm in Flo :) I still have Morgandie's name under the healing crystal and I am sure we all helped her get better:)

Jackie hun you know i love you.. and i am seriously NOT taking the mickey... But will there be vodka at this here med-in?? :smack:
(Ducks from a school marm slap to the head)

Honestly.. i am a yoga fan.. and i have tried and tried to meditate.. with mixed results.. so if you dont mind ill watch with interest.. and send happy thoughts to all who need it! :hug:

me and you can sit at the back chel, and neck all the voddy. I'll certainly send positive, happy, drunken vibes to anyone :green:

me and you can sit at the back chel, and neck all the voddy. I'll certainly send positive, happy, drunken vibes to anyone :green:

No hecklers are allowed!

I go through as many struggles and uxeplainable hardships from sickness, financial struggles and all the challenges life brings as much as other people do. I belong to a cell / prayer group... and no, we're not some weird people. I have only realy started to understand the power of God's Word through reading it and asking God to journey with me. Friends and I (even if not meeting face to face) pray & intercede for each other, wherever we are. God says where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name, so shall it be. A heartwarming challenge to the skeptics out there, get hold of a Bible and challenge God (respectively) to reveal to you His Power and message through reading it. If you believe it to be untrue - what harm will such a challenge them do to you? We are called to serve one another and to carry each others burdens and through the forum of this site, I will gladly intercede and pray for anyone who asks me. I do not have the answers, but God answers faithfully in His own time and way. He asks only that we believe. To each person out there reading this, may God guide your path and bless you with peace that surpasses human understanding in each trial you face. Remem:hug:ber, each new level brings a new devil. Be blessed and stay strong. Love Stefni, South AFrica

I go through as many struggles and uxeplainable hardships from sickness, financial struggles and all the challenges life brings as much as other people do. I belong to a cell / prayer group... and no, we're not some weird people. I have only realy started to understand the power of God's Word through reading it and asking God to journey with me. Friends and I (even if not meeting face to face) pray & intercede for each other, wherever we are. God says where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name, so shall it be. A heartwarming challenge to the skeptics out there, get hold of a Bible and challenge God (respectively) to reveal to you His Power and message through reading it. If you believe it to be untrue - what harm will such a challenge them do to you? We are called to serve one another and to carry each others burdens and through the forum of this site, I will gladly intercede and pray for anyone who asks me. I do not have the answers, but God answers faithfully in His own time and way. He asks only that we believe. To each person out there reading this, may God guide your path and bless you with peace that surpasses human understanding in each trial you face. Remem:hug:ber, each new level brings a new devil. Be blessed and stay strong. Love Stefni, South AFrica

Thanks stefani,
such lovely words

Latest posts

Back