Never used Wella hilift colours before

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudituesday

Reaction score
Hello I have a lady who has level 6 cool tone hair ashy. She has light blue eyes and medium skin colour. She would like two colour blonde highlights through her hair to complement her own natural hair colour. Also I thought this method wil disguise some of her 10%grey hair colour around the fringe area. I've sampled and coloured her hair to 10.1 and it still looks warm. She'd like it blonder. I've never used wella highlift colours before. Does anyone have any advise on colours to use and advise on whether using high lift as a highlight is a good idea. Just concerned that I may not be able to tone. Or so I've read. Any help appreciated!

It will still be warm result if you use Wella hilift even 12% level 6 has a lot of undertone try 12-22 but end result will still be warm better to bleach foil and tone ashy

Blondor bleach foils with 9:1 wella Koleston

It will still be warm result if you use Wella hilift even 12% level 6 has a lot of undertone try 12-22 but end result will still be warm better to bleach foil and tone ashy
Thanks so much for your reply! I thought using hilift would be the wrong move but just wanted conformation. And some guidance. This is really helpful. Thank you!

Blondor bleach foils with 9:1 wella Koleston
Thanks so much Simba. I was thinking the jump was too big especially that she wants to look natural. Thanks for your advise bleach and colour it is! Thanks

Latest posts

Back