New acrylic brush recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

So I've killed my 2nd CND size 8 brush now.... I've never been IN LOVE with it, I don't like the feel of the handle either do am looking for recommendations, similar or same size as the CND size 8....

I e heard good things about crystal nails brushes.... Can anyone share a link or pic of their recommendation please? Xx

No but look at this beauty from OPI [emoji7][emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442422526.346986.jpg

The royal point no. 12 ️xx

Before you rush out and buy a new brush, maybe it can be brought back to life. What's wrong with it? Acrylic build up? Just let it sit in monomer for a few hours occasionally wiping the brush to get the acrylic out. Im only guessing this is your issue as its a common issue :)

Hi geeks,

So I've killed my 2nd CND size 8 brush now.... I've never been IN LOVE with it, I don't like the feel of the handle either do am looking for recommendations, similar or same size as the CND size 8....

I e heard good things about crystal nails brushes.... Can anyone share a link or pic of their recommendation please? Xx
I Have two crystal nails A8 brushes and so has my my nail tech, they are NOT worth the money, bristles constantly splaying out, snapping off when putting the lids on. I've started using my CND brush again because of this but as your not keen on the CND brush try NSI royal brush (silver with lid) never had a problem with it x

Before you rush out and buy a new brush, maybe it can be brought back to life. What's wrong with it? Acrylic build up? Just let it sit in monomer for a few hours occasionally wiping the brush to get the acrylic out. Im only guessing this is your issue as its a common issue :)

Yes I put it down without cleaning it for 5 or so minutes so it's got a lot of build up - Ive managed to get most of it out but I'm doing a sculpting course next week and don't want my EA to pick up on it either [emoji23] j ha bet actually soaked it for along period though so I'll try that tonight :) thank you xx

I Have two crystal nails A8 brushes and so has my my nail tech, they are NOT worth the money, bristles constantly splaying out, snapping off when putting the lids on. I've started using my CND brush again because of this but as your not keen on the CND brush try NSI royal brush (silver with lid) never had a problem with it x

I think I have looked at this one before actually - I'm going to try and save my CND brush (even though I don't LOVE it) as a lot of ppl rate them and I do t want to splash out and find I've bought A brush that's not as good. Am definitely going to need a back up at this rate though, I'm a nightmare lol xx

If you get a dotting tool or something similar you can slowly after a soak in monomer start to clear away bits of acrylic, I usually just leave it in monomer overnight after I've had a gentle soak and scrape then it all just slides off in the morning x

Latest posts

Back