New Additives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Gutted just about to order the glitter additives as need an order large enough for free postage and they have disappeared ;( any body any ideas of they are just waiting for stock ;(

They have no more, I rang today and was told they were a special addition and would not be getting anymore the same as the additives in the case. X

Yes they were limited edition :( I must be blind as I didn't see anything on my literature that said they were limited edition so left it and went to place an order today and they've gone. Definitely a case of you snooze you lose and I was obviously way out of it!

Please CND let sweet squared have some more!!!! :D

They have said before they came out they were a limited edition. With things like this if you pause to blink they are sold out.

Can you try a different distributor just in case they have some left?

Omg the glitter new ones they only been there a week or so even more gutted ;( the glitter shellac Christmas duo is sold out too ;( hope they get more of these in

Thanks all x

The Fingertips Centre posted on Facebook today to say they are getting more stock in tomorrow, but once they are gone thats it. Give them a call 0131 333 3180.

Gutted ;( the twinkle collection didn't realise limited x thanks x

That is ridiculous! Less than 12 days in stock is not limited edition, that is poor stock management!! Hadn't got around to ordering mine yet either :(

Don't even get me started on the Christmas stock I wanted that was sold out before the end of October!

I was disappointed with the twinkle collection :( not as thin a glitter as I thought (because it was under additives i thought it was a powdery glitter)
They are nice though, but I wouldn't say you are missing much :( just my opinion :) xx

I agree. The only one I flipped over was the holographic silver. Looks like diamonds! But nothing I would cry about if I didn't have. I do like the fact that they are dark

Now I'm really kicking myself I could cry!!

Called up fingertips centre 9am sharp this morning, was told yes some are coming into stock today but not sure when could you call back about 3pm to give us a chance to process them once arrived,

I didn't want to bug them all day so left it but couldn't leave it til 3pm just incase so I called at 2pm and what do you know, all come in and all sold out again!!:grr:

I was disappointed with the twinkle collection :( not as thin a glitter as I thought (because it was under additives i thought it was a powdery glitter)
They are nice though, but I wouldn't say you are missing much :( just my opinion :) xx

i agree, after purchasing them i was like "oh their normal glitter, nothing special" so if you have glitter in your collection already don't fret about the additives :)

they are limited addition col but will be bringing more out in the spring!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

they are limited addition col but will be bringing more out in the spring!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

How do you.know that nic? Heard something we haven't lol?!

xxx

Called sweet squared today there not getting anymore in ;( and the Christmas shellac duo is now sold out and they won't be getting anymore of this either GUTTED ;( x

Why limit perfect beautiful things! Why?! :Scared:

I can say I have well and truly learnt my lesson and onky have myself to blame when ever anything new comes in I'm buying it instantly. I did for the duo but for some reason didn't for the twinkle additives :smack:

How do you.know that nic? Heard something we haven't lol?!

xxx

I just asked at the centre about glitter additives and questioned why they would go to all that trouble for a limited addition pack. they were limited additions but they would be bringing out more in the spring - dont think its any big secret but the new colours are :irked:

Been mooching and you cAn still get them if u wanna pay over double ;( don't think im that desperate makes u think they sold out so quick for people to make a quick buck selling them ;(

Always the way when we like & want something! I'm gutted that the Apple & Cinnamon Scentsations is discontinued.. It was gorgeous! Also trying to get hold of the Vanilla Shimmer is hard work too.. It's a good seller for Xmas! Hopefully it will arrive in again very soon.
Also disappointed that the new limited edition Sensations for Xmas hasn't got any shimmer/glitter in them for the festive season, everyone loves a bit of sparkle eh?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back