New Aftercare sheet needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
After the week I've had I have decided that I need a new aftercare sheet needed for all my nail and tan clients, have decided on this - what do you all think ?

1. Please use your nails as screwdrivers

2. Please use your nails as dibbers for planting seeds

3. Please use your nails to scratch or pick at anything unsavoury

4. Don't ever use solar oil, it lasts longer in the bottle

5. When bleaching dishcloths, stir well with all nails

6. When washing up, do not use rubber gloves, have the water as hot as possible and use your nails to pick off any stubborn bits of food.

7. When having a pedicure, make sure that you walk in something muddy
and horrible immediately before

8. When having a tan, do not exfoliate. Either leave your deodorant on or leave it off for 3 days and don't wash. Do not remove any unwanted hair at all

Since they never took any notice of the last one this should do the trick

doh !! you forgot for quick, easy and free removal use ya teeth...:lol:

Please remember to take advantage of your fab new nail extensions by using them to:

A. Open cans of drink or beer.
B. Rummage around in your car boot and close car doors hastily.
C. Prize keys off of keyrings.

doh !! you forgot for quick, easy and free removal use ya teeth...:lol:

Couldn't bring myself to mention that, see my thread in nail geek - client removed her own gel:cry:

Ohh and while were at it....

Feel free to ring any hour of the day or night !!

Feel free to not bother to turn up for your appointment...no phone call necessary !!

Don't bother bringing your purse as i offer pro bono

(you know what...actally my clients are pretty good, but we all have the odd few and this feels so good to get out .. :lol:)

Ohh and while were at it....

Feel free to ring any hour of the day or night !!

Feel free to not bother to turn up for your appointment...no phone call necessary !!

Don't bother bringing your purse as i offer pro bono

(you know what...actally my clients are pretty good, but we all have the odd few and this feels so good to get out .. :lol:)

Really weird, we all have some, but they've all been this week - is the moon in a certain phase:eek:

Really weird, we all have some, but they've all been this week - is the moon in a certain phase:eek:
Too bloody right Adele,only rich and i were confronted with a woman that did not heed to any after care after waxing...i felt like telling her to P.... off believe me...so yes there must be something to do with the moon...LOL:eek::lol:

Heres mine for the week...get undressed and put on your paper thong ...then stand in front of me with your hands on your chest and expect a perfect tan.
Me: Ermmm can you put your hands down by your sides for me?
Client: But then you'll see my bust??
Me: I see them all the time honest...

All my clients must be moon children as I've had no problems at all this week! Well apart from the gel toe one!

I've got to admit I'm pretty lucky with most of my clients but we do have some funny moments at times.
Hope the next week is a better one for you Adele:hug:

Adele you made me laugh with this!! I know just what you mean!

Adele as ever you've got a thumbs up from me !!!

I'm lucky I've only got 1 like this .... and she's been today !! 5 !!! new ones and they just fell off (my arss !) she even picks while I'm working !! she managed to get the white off (that i'd just rebalanced) while working on the other hand !! don't worry guys I charged ££££££ lol

Adele as ever you've got a thumbs up from me !!!

I'm lucky I've only got 1 like this .... and she's been today !! 5 !!! new ones and they just fell off (my arss !) she even picks while I'm working !! she managed to get the white off (that i'd just rebalanced) while working on the other hand !! don't worry guys I charged ££££££ lol

WOT! :mad:

After the week I've had I have decided that I need a new aftercare sheet needed for all my nail and tan clients, have decided on this - what do you all think ?

1. Please use your nails as screwdrivers

2. Please use your nails as dibbers for planting seeds

3. Please use your nails to scratch or pick at anything unsavoury

4. Don't ever use solar oil, it lasts longer in the bottle

5. When bleaching dishcloths, stir well with all nails

6. When washing up, do not use rubber gloves, have the water as hot as possible and use your nails to pick off any stubborn bits of food.

7. When having a pedicure, make sure that you walk in something muddy
and horrible immediately before

8. When having a tan, do not exfoliate. Either leave your deodorant on or leave it off for 3 days and don't wash. Do not remove any unwanted hair at all

Since they never took any notice of the last one this should do the trick

ha ha, the old reverse psychology trick:lol:

i asked a lady today if she'd been using her oil... she said she had but when i asked her how often she admitted that it was only twice in the 3 week period since i last used it on her. once the day after she had them done and once the day before she came back ! i had to laugh:lol:

dont forget to tel them to get lots of sleep as they all fall of when youre in bed

Oh Adele you do make me laugh - as do clients on occasions! Last week at the spa party they were amazed that I can"tell" that they don't use anything on there hands and toes! Yeah cause it is perfectly normal to have over grown cuticles and dry skin!!

i asked a lady today if she'd been using her oil... she said she had but when i asked her how often she admitted that it was only twice in the 3 week period since i last used it on her. once the day after she had them done and once the day before she came back ! i had to laugh:lol:

That's at least half my clients as well.......:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back