New and looking for Association of Nail Technicians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxy Kerry

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the nail industry and am currently setting up as a mobile techician in Merseyside. I have attended module courses in manicure, gel polish and gel extentions and this is what i am offering at the moment to potential clients.
I have found out from my trainer that she is accredited to train through the Association of Nail Technicians and wanted to join myself to get more professional advice and support. Having searched the internet I can't seem to find anything about them apart from that they may no longer exist! Does this mean that my training is not valid? If anyone can shed some light on this for me as I'm now getting a bit worried that I shouldn't be doing any treatments at the moment. Many thanks
Kerry :Scared:

Go back and ask for further info from your trainer.
If she says she's a member, then I'm sure she should be able to give you more info.

Sorry I can't be of any more help but I'm not in your area.

I'm in merseyside too, was it the guild of nail technicians she meant?

Have managed to get to the bottom of it now. thanks for your replies though :)

What was the outcome Hun?

trainer is accredited by ABT and hopefully getting done through the guild in the near furture. Big relief for me! :)

Latest posts

Back