New and really struggling with getting acrylics right

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly123

Reaction score
I do all the prep right and but I actually struggle to do the acrylic without it going runny or too hard. Then it's not straight at the edgeand looks awful. And advice please
I have tried salon services and nsi

Who did you train with? Sounds like a refresher 1-2-1 might be your best option

I think it might thank you

Hello,

it may be worth considering if its the temperature of the room, it has a bigger affect on acrylic than people realise! :) hope this helps

I’d stick with one brand rather than trying different ones as they’re all different.
Nsi is a good one to train with.
Have you finished your training yet? It’s the bead ratio you’re struggling with and just takes lots and lots of practice.
https://nailangel.co.uk has lots of great Nsi videos and young Nails also have great videos on YouTube.

Hi, all i can say is practice,practice,practice. Stick with one system until you get it right. One day the penny will drop, everything will click into place, and you will get it. I promise. I've been there.
Tip: use blue tack rolled into a 1 inch sausage same thickness as a finger, insert nail tip in the end of it (push it in quite a bit) and you've got yourself a practice finger at minimum cost. Once you're done with application on that tip, then just pull it out and then insert another one. Keep doing this until you master your product control. hope this helps.:)

Latest posts

Back