New Application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody has already done reverse application. I have an Ez Flow DVD from years ago that uses reverse application and brisa was originally taught revese application too.

Nothing to do with reverse application (which is nothing new anyway) which people who favour this way have done for years!

i cant wait to know what it is.can someone please make sure that it is explained on here for us geeks that cant make the show.as we dont want to miss out.thanks

Nothing to do with reverse application (which is nothing new anyway) which people who favour this way have done for years!
That was my point:lol:

Well, I hope we find out SOON what this new method is as the waiting is killing me :lol:

Marlise

could it be something to do with the enuk inverted nail application thats advertised on the home page? or is that what ur meaning by reversed nail application?
jus watched the vid 4 it anyway and it looks kinda cool
xx

could it be something to do with the enuk inverted nail application thats advertised on the home page? or is that what ur meaning by reversed nail application?
jus watched the vid 4 it anyway and it looks kinda cool
xx

No, ENUK are a company on there own and I don't think they have links with Creative / Hyperion.

I've watched the vids as well and it does look very good. Perhaps it's something similiar based on the comments from the previous thread of being able to do a set in 40 min.

Marlise

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

As usual, the biggest brat on Geek (me) is in a corner stamping her foot in impatience and sulking....

:lol:

Stamping in the corner with you!! :bringing a bottle...purely medicinal purposes!:

Stamping in the corner with you!! :bringing a bottle...purely medicinal purposes!:

don't be greedy, give me a slug of that, would ya?
:lol:

i wonder if its anything to do with the creative performance tips??

i cant wait im like a kid waiting for christmas!! xx

i wonder if its anything to do with the creative performance tips??

i cant wait im like a kid waiting for christmas!! xx

Mmmm, could be.....

Can't get the hang of those, if I'm honest. Thought it would help me save time as I'm useless at blending tips, but unless your nails are absolutely perfect, and I mean perfect, they are not much good.

What I mean by that is that the tips are fabulous, but they are only suited for ultra perfect nails and not your general mish-mash of nails :lol:

Marlise

Ok, enough already:irked: I've joined Victoria and co in the corner and we're all turning into alcoholics and its Gigi's fault for holding out on us, Sassy, get round to Gigi's and start tickling her until she gives it up. We need to know what the new secret thing is. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow:) (stamping feet and screaming loudly)

Sassy, get round to Gigi's and start tickling her until she gives it up. We need to know what the new secret thing is. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow:) (stamping feet and screaming loudly)

Oooooooooo tickle torture :twisted: hehehe DO IT DO IT DO IT

BUT make sure she isn't recently out of the shower, as I read somewhere here on the boards that she likes to "air dry":eek: (naughty naughty Gigi lol)
and that would be a very odd picture indeed (the tickle torture of Gigi in the buff, NOT of gigi in the buff, if that makes sense?LOL) :lol::lol:

I know, I was thinking about that the other day. Hence I thought I'd pose the question.....

Does anyone know if Professional Beauty North is still going ahead in October at GMEX ?

Marlise

Yes it is I did a thread recently to try and get some of us geeks to meet up there, got quite a good response, and nearer the time I will try and organize a time that suits to have a meet and greet.

oh yes, so she did !
so we are all on the wrong track then.
what on earth could it be?

i LOVE trying new stuff.

Well if it is this, then I suppose everyone is entitled to change their mind.
The new products may well be similar but better?

Well if it is this, then I suppose everyone is entitled to change their mind.
The new products may well be similar but better?

It would be great if it was something similiar as (shoot me down if you wish) but it does look like an interesting method of doing nails and as Tricky has already demonstrated with her experiment, they do seem to work !

Marlise

I have read many times that the secret have nothing with CND to do both Gigi and Samantha have said it many time now, so it has nothing to do with any of the CND products, but it is still exciting and it must be good otherwise Gigi And Samantha would never recommend it :Grope:

:) im very interested in this thread half hour to do a set WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) im very interested in this thread half hour to do a set WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good, doesn't it !

Now if only they would tell us what it is :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Latest posts

Back