New Application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Secret" has to do with a new 'technique' and works both with UV Gel and L&P.
I remember that much from the original thread.
HENCE why even I am psyched and can't wait!

so are we any the wiser? Do we know when the announcements will be happening? Can anyone tell those of us that don't know about it yet?

No, haven't heard anything yet ...... :cry:

Marlise

I will be seeing Gigi in a week or so...shall I pin her down till she tells me? Or shall I keep it secret....oh the dilemma...lol

I will be seeing Gigi in a week or so...shall I pin her down till she tells me? Or shall I keep it secret....oh the dilemma...lol

YOU PIN HER DOWN GIRL and get all the info you can !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Marlise

From what I have read on this site, the new application method has nothing to do with Creative. Reading between the lines, I wonder if it is linked to the demise of the Hyperion Group?

Either way, I wish it would hurry up!:)

From what I have read on this site, the new application method has nothing to do with Creative. Reading between the lines, I wonder if it is linked to the demise of the Hyperion Group?

Either way, I wish it would hurry up!:)

You are right JL, it's not a Creative product, but Creative / Hyperion where going to launch it in the UK.

The method not being revealed yet might have something to do with what's happened to Hyperion, but I suppose we just need to be patient..... you know, we are so good at doing that :eek: :eek:

Marlise

Is it tip and dip? I recently completed my second nail course here in Manchester and we were taught tip and dip. 30 mins and full prep and a full set of nails!

Very easy infills also

Is it tip and dip? I recently completed my second nail course here in Manchester and we were taught tip and dip. 30 mins and full prep and a full set of nails!

Very easy infills also

No, I don't think it's the tip and dip method ..... it's bound to be something exciting though .....

Marlise

Hi there,

Being a newbie, please excuse my ignorance :green: but what is 'tip and dip'?:!:

Babsxx:hug:xx

Basically you prep the nail the same way you would for l&p put you don't use a primer, just dehydrate nail bed. Then apply a coat of brush on resin. Apply another coat of brush on resin (be careful around the cuticle and side wall area) then ask client to dip the nail into the acrylic powder, use a soft brush to get rid of excess powder. Apply another coat of resin and then dip into powder again, brush of excess powder. Finish with two further coats of resin and then spray with activator. To get a french look use white tips. It cuts cost because you dont need acrylic liquid, if using a french tip the blending time is cut down by 90%. They are also a piece of cake to do on your own hands (I have difficulty doing my right hand but with tip and dip its easy peasy). You can add glitter, nail art etc etc. To do infil just file as you would for normal l&p, paint a coat of resin, paint another coat of resin, dip once in powder, brush off and then your done! Just sand, buff and nail art! Hope this helps.

Does any one know if this mystery product is available in the US?:green:

I went to the beauty supply today and they had great sales on creative products.The sales lady said creative was changing their name so she assumed they are trying to dwindle down their current packaging........
Guess we will soon see what that is about.

I went to the beauty supply today and they had great sales on creative products.The sales lady said creative was changing their name so she assumed they are trying to dwindle down their current packaging........
Guess we will soon see what that is about.

Old news... they are not changing the name as such but have changed the logo, gone away from the big C with Creative under and gone to CND 'hands feet beauty' so are RE-PACKAGING.. not re-branding.

Interesting thread :D I'll be keeping an eye on this

Btw Marlise,who was the original quote by please ?

Interesting thread :D I'll be keeping an eye on this

Btw Marlise,who was the original quote by please ?

the quote is from samantha becki.
(it was while you were away x)

Ah thanks Clare xx

this whole thing seems to have been a fart in the wind, its dispersed and we wont hear anything more about it *shrugs*

this whole thing seems to have been a fart in the wind, its dispersed and we wont hear anything more about it *shrugs*

NOt when you know Mrs Geek :D :wink2:

Latest posts

Back