New Application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this whole thing seems to have been a fart in the wind, its dispersed and we wont hear anything more about it *shrugs*

Wow :lol: Is there anything in particular that makes you think that?

this whole thing seems to have been a fart in the wind, its dispersed and we wont hear anything more about it *shrugs*

I must admit,I agree with you! A little mystery is good and a bit of excitement and anticipation feels good but when it is dragged on for months and still no word .....well it gets a bit irritating:irked:. I use to rush to read this thread but now I second guess even looking at it,for the usual feelings of disappointment. After all wasn't we suppose to hear something by september? Well, it's september and not even a clue as to when we will be getting anymore information.I guess some have alot more patience than others,but find with most "new" things they are launched fairly quickly after the idea is announced, not god knows how long later.The purpose of that I assume is to make people excited not aggravated. Have a feeling I am not the only one feeling this way, sorry if this is politically uncorrect but heck!we should be able to let it out,if that is what we are feeling:)

I must admit,I agree with you! A little mystery is good and a bit of excitement and anticipation feels good but when it is dragged on for months and still no word .....well it gets a bit irritating:irked:. I use to rush to read this thread but now I second guess even looking at it,for the usual feelings of disappointment. After all wasn't we suppose to hear something by september? Well, it's september and not even a clue as to when we will be getting anymore information.I guess some have alot more patience than others,but find with most "new" things they are launched fairly quickly after the idea is announced, not god knows how long later.The purpose of that I assume is to make people excited not aggravated. Have a feeling I am not the only one feeling this way, sorry if this is politically uncorrect but heck!we should be able to let it out,if that is what we are feeling:)

I agree, a little mystery to get us all excited about a new product is great, but come on, this has been lingering for AGES, I think nothing should have been mentioned until a couple of weeks before the launch and then the excitement would still be there.

And, after all this hype, if it's nothing more than the 'moulds' system, I for one will be extremely disappointed as these have been around for years and we've been promised "new and innovative". I keep hoping that it is something new and not the moulds because Gigi totally slagged them off a couple of years ago saying that no professional nail tech would touch them, so fingers crossed it IS a "new and innovative" system as has been promised - if it is the moulds then no way will I be getting excited about any future new product launches from Hyperion.

o0h .. I feel quite sorry that a few people feel this way,

I'm sure samantha and gigi had every intention of revealing the new product/method by now, after all it was going to be launched at the London show. It was to be a Hyperion product, Samantha said herself it was nothing to do with creative, BUT as we are all too aware about the problems at Hyperion, how can it be launched?? who whould launch it??

I'm sure the ladies have more pressing things on there minds and cut them a bit of slack til they up and running again xx

I'm sure samantha and gigi had every intention of revealing the new product/method by now, after all it was going to be launched at the London show. It was to be a Hyperion product, Samantha said herself it was nothing to do with creative, BUT as we are all too aware about the problems at Hyperion, how can it be launched?? who whould launch it??

I'm sure the ladies have more pressing things on there minds and cut them a bit of slack til they up and running again xx

Sorry, didnt realise it was a "product". I thought it was a "new tecnique",that is why I couldn't understand the delay for so long.If it is a "product" that would explain the extra long wait (hence the problems with hyperion) but if it is a new way of application,then I still feel the same as this wait has been long overdue. Actually this really hasn't much to do with samantha or gigi,as I'm sure they are not in charge of this new "whatever it is" and when it will be released. So I wasn't beating up on them,just expressing a little frustration on a thread that has been beat to death with the same ???.
Everyday someone is still wondering when and if we will ever know.Just very disappointing:sad:

Your right clare...it was supposed to be launched at excel, so when it was first mentioned on here the timing for London would have been spot on. Unfortunately due to the problems that Hyperion have had and the show being cancelled its no wonder that this new application method has took a back burner for a while. xx

New Application Method ........ OR...... Product... can someone confirm what it is please? don't go into detail but is it something we will have to shell out for or is it something we can learn and utilise with our current systems?

Girls above u have it in one! nothing exciting about this now its becoming quite tedious.

I remember Gigi writing that it's a new application method and that you could use it with both gel and L&P, nothing ceative, just supposed to be launched by Hyperion.
So I believe that its a new method, and not a product.
HTH

yep I understood that it was application method only not a product - and some of the geeks already know what it is so why the big secret?

Maybe there is no point in telling us as its not available right now...what would be the point in telling us what it is now, after everything thats happened, just to follow with .."ohh but you cant have it"

let it go..we will find out when the time is right.

Exactly :!:

I am eager to be informed,but there are far more important things going on atm ,it's hardly a priority :rolleyes:

If it is a new application method,why would it not be available?Goes without saying if it's not a "product",then the only thing left to do is "learn the new tecnique",if someone would inform us of what the tecnique is.Anyway,doesn't matter now, peeps are growing weary waiting and waiting and I will now be letting it go:green: Good Luck to those that wait and wonder.

I find it intrestingly coincidental that the CND site has totally been re-vamped. Perhaps this was in anticipation of the new technique. Anyone else notice this?

I find it intrestingly coincidental that the CND site has totally been re-vamped. Perhaps this was in anticipation of the new technique. Anyone else notice this?

I understood it was completely seperate to Creative.. Nothing to do with them at all..

Thing is, Im sure when this was first announced every intention was to have it up and out there for us to see.. Then the unfortunate happened and its been delayed.. It would be lovely if we as humans had hindsight, but as it stands.. Sh*t Happens and Good intentions get put aside for more important matters! I cant imagine what the guys @ Hyperinium have been dealing with.. and just hope that everything comes out swimmingly for them.
Perhaps as geeks we can cut them some slack and let this thread die.. must be horrible for those who were to introduce this and be in a position where they are damned if they do, and damned if they dont!

I am so thankfull for any and all advice i get from so many of you.. I love the fact that tutorials and articles are made accesable to people like me who's trying to achieve the finished look i have in my head and transfer that to clients hands.. That Look and the desire to achieve it wouldnt have been there if not for people like Sam and Gigi and the information they have shared.. So i for one, will focus on the amazing opportunites i have been given already.. and wait (and hope) patiently for more!

(sorry if this is crawly bum lick sounding.. but i have watched this thread with interest and cant help but feel a little compassion for those involved.. :hug:.. and just wanted to point out that new technique or not, whats important is we stand behind the people who have helped us in the past.)

Yep CND over here no nothing about it!

Sorry if anyone was thinking that I was pointing fingers at anyone.After all is said and done,I was under the impression that this was a new tecnique and had nothing to do with any individual,creative or hyperion. Hyperion was going to have something to do with unveiling this and that was cancelled due to the issues at hand.Unless it IS hyperion exclusive,then I can understand the long wait.
Not even sure if it was to be shown to us here in the states,haven't heard anything about it here.I feel there have been a lot of misunderstandings and confusion about this whole thing:sad: I really am sorry they are having such a hard time getting stock,but I don't know why that has happened.I have heard nothing of anyone here having problems with creative but then again we have several other companies that are just as popular and as far as gels brisa is not the most popular. My friends that use L&P do mostly favor creative though and they haven't had any isssues getting product.I know they have to ship it from here but if there has been no problem before,why has it gotten this way?I don't know how you guy's have been making it,not being able to get your products.:eek: Is there only one place there to get the creative products?If there are more,are they having problems too? I guess we just take that for granted since we can walk into any number of nail supply stores and get our products since almost everyone here carries creative (with the exception of polish,seems they carry small selection of that) Guess thats why OPI seems to be the polish of choice here (great selection and hundreds of colors in every supply store) Once again, I am sorry if anyone felt I was pointing fingers.:hug: Good Luck to everyone awaiting product,hopefully they will get that cleared up.

:hug: I didnt think you were pointing fingers.. I just thought it was worth mentioning that the people involved with this new technique were/are dealing with other issues that more then likely have taken up most of their attention of late..
I know absolutely nothing of what is going on.. but it has been obvious that whatever is going on has been bigger then announcing a new technique for the time being..
I am as interested as the next person.. but there is a time and a place for everything, and perhaps now is the time to let the dust settle??
No offense to anyone who is getting antsy about it though.. just thought it was worth mentioning its not a personal thing.. and im sure if they could announce it they would.

Not even sure if it was to be shown to us here in the states,haven't heard anything about it here.I feel there have been a lot of misunderstandings and confusion about this whole thing:sad: I really am sorry they are having such a hard time getting stock,but I don't know why that has happened.I have heard nothing of anyone here having problems with creative but then again we have several other companies that are just as popular and as far as gels brisa is not the most popular. My friends that use L&P do mostly favor creative though and they haven't had any isssues getting product.I know they have to ship it from here but if there has been no problem before,why has it gotten this way?I don't know how you guy's have been making it,not being able to get your products.:eek: Is there only one place there to get the creative products?

Long story short!
Creative is distributed in the UK (almost) exclusively by The Hyperion Group.
The Hyperion Group have been forced to stop trading, without warning or notice.
The offices are shut, locked with no staff on site, spare a thought for the staff who wont be being paid right now.....
There are moves afoot to appoint a new distributor, but that takes time.
There are maybe 4 or 5 places to get CND products in the UK at the mo......

This new method was a Hyperion initiative and right now would be the last thing on anyones mind. Getting a new distributor in place will be the main priority, and rightly so.

hth's

Long story short!
Creative is distributed in the UK (almost) exclusively by The Hyperion Group.
The Hyperion Group have been forced to stop trading, without warning or notice.
The offices are shut, locked with no staff on site, spare a thought for the staff who wont be being paid right now.....
There are moves afoot to appoint a new distributor, but that takes time.
There are maybe 4 or 5 places to get CND products in the UK at the mo......

This new method was a Hyperion initiative and right now would be the last thing on anyones mind. Getting a new distributor in place will be the main priority, and rightly so.

hth's

So you mean that creative is handing over the distribution right in the UK to someone else then the hyperion group? :eek: That would s*ck big time after building it,s reputation up in the UK to be taken out of your hands :confused:

So you mean that creative is handing over the distribution right in the UK to someone else then the hyperion group? :eek: That would s*ck big time after building it,s reputation up in the UK to be taken out of your hands :confused:

No,
I don't think that Creative forced this situation, Hyperion went into receivership which means (I assume) that they had financial troubles which has left CND in the poo with no means of getting their products to their customers which is why they are setting up a new distributer.

Phew, that was a long sentence!!:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back