New Application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you mean that creative is handing over the distribution right in the UK to someone else then the hyperion group? :eek: That would s*ck big time after building it,s reputation up in the UK to be taken out of your hands :confused:

Sorry I didn't make it clear, this wasn't driven by CND..... Hyperion were forced to stop trading due to financial problems.

Ooooooooh...that sad :sad:
I allready thought it would have been cruel from cnd if they would just looked for a new distributor for no specifik reason :lol:
I am actually suprised since i always thought that these companies had loads of income since there are so many cnd trainees and users. I really hope that they recover in some way. We allready have it dificult sometimes with handeling a regular salon...the worries must be 100 times bigger when you are in charge of such a large company.
I really hope anyway that they pull trough.

well its September now, or have i missed something, please tell us what its all about and what it is.:eek: think ive waited long enough:cry:

Cheers:green:

Hi,

With everything going on at the moment, this might not be the best time to post this, but I was just wondering if the above method mentioned in a previous thread will still be revealed to us this month ??

I am SO curious and can't wait to see what it is !!!!

Marlise

well its September now, or have i missed something, please tell us what its all about and what it is.:eek: think ive waited long enough:cry:

Cheers:green:

As above, but please replace "September" with "October".

Any news on this yet?

Latest posts

Back