New Application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

With everything going on at the moment, this might not be the best time to post this, but I was just wondering if the above method mentioned in a previous thread will still be revealed to us this month ??

I am SO curious and can't wait to see what it is !!!!

MOST INNOVATIVE EXCITING THING I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN IN YEARS in regards to APPLICATION.

This NEW product has nothing to do with CND, INM etc and is stand alone under its own name that I can't reveal just yet.

Every Ambassador that has seen this has gone OMG or WOW when seen in action. The one thing I will say (even though I have said 10 things already:rolleyes:) is that those of you who LOVE normal nail application and are GOOD AT IT, will enjoy this (especially on yourself) but will still continure to LOVE normal application methods because you are true artists. Another place this 'application method' will come in useful will be full sets as a one off etc.

Those that have struggled with L+P application, those that don't have the 'eye' and still see Egyptian Hats or lumpy and bumpy nails as beautiful will love this as it's going to make them look good and much better than they truly are naturally so it's a win win situation.

Nail Bars will love this because you can literally do a full set of perfect sculpts in 30 minutes will full and proper PREP!!

In August I will give you the name!! :!::idea:

I HAVE BEEN SOOOO DYING TO TEASE YOU ALL ABOUT THIS! :Grope:

Marlise

Well it was going to revealed at the show wasn't it? Perhaps they will still do so at Gmex.:confused:

Can't wait to know what it is.:)

The new method will be revealed at the first opportunity ... promise.

Well it was going to revealed at the show wasn't it? Perhaps they will still do so at Gmex.:confused:

Can't wait to know what it is.:)

I know, I was thinking about that the other day. Hence I thought I'd pose the question.....

Does anyone know if Professional Beauty North is still going ahead in October at GMEX ?

Marlise

The new method will be revealed at the first opportunity ... promise.

Any idea on how soon is soon ? :lol: :lol:

I've been waiting for two months already !! :lol:

Marlise

Does anyone know if Professional Beauty North is still going ahead in October at GMEX ?

I understand Pro Beauty north is still going ahead....it ruddy well better be anyway. i need at least one exhibition fix this year!

I shouldn't imagine that any time will be wasted in getting this 'new' method to us when its available.....it wouldn't make sense to delay any longer than necessary. Given the issues caused by recent stock problems, I think any supplier would wish to capitalise on any bit of good news they have!

Any idea on how soon is soon ? :lol: :lol:

I've been waiting for two months already !! :lol:

Marlise

All exciting things are well worth the wait.

All exciting things are well worth the wait.

I know !

I just fear that I might self-implode with impatience AND excitement :lol:

Marlise

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

As usual, the biggest brat on Geek (me) is in a corner stamping her foot in impatience and sulking....

:lol:

I have also been thinking about it lately. I was looking so much forward to Olympia because of that thread and it really inspired me.

I just cross my fingers that there will be no problems with Gmex. I haven't booked my tickets yet, but will do very soon...

C.

When is "Gmex" and when does this new method reach over the great big blue?
We don't have a Gmex in Montreal....
So when do we find out? :cry:

My local distributors haven't said 'boo', and they are more Ez-Flow, than they are Creative. They sell Creative, but don't offer Creative courses.

Hoping to learn more soon.

My kids taught me patience.
This business is 'perfecting' it :lol::lol::lol: (wait to build clients, wait to master certain skills, wait to become premie, wait to take another course, etc etc wait for the big news hahaha)

Yes, I'm a brat. Go ahead and say it. It's all good:wink2:

Victoria,

Gmex is a beautyshow in Manchester/UK.

I don't think this new method is a Creative-thing...

C

I do understand it's not a "Creative" thing, but I think it's being launched by Creative/Hyperion?
If I remember correctly, Geeg said something about that. I need to find the original thread.

No Gmex here in Montreal :cry:

its called Professional Beauty North and its held at a place called gmex.

Just looked on the Professional Beauty site and actually Creative aren't on the list of exhibitors.:irked: Co-incidentally neither are Nimue or Academie.

They were several weeks ago and i know my rep stated this aswell.....

Now they are NOT on the list.

Very curious,unless they have a new business name now,perhaps.

Time will tell:!:

Has anyone out there tried Acrygel? It's a hybrid between acrylic and gel. You paint on as gel and cure for 3 minutes but is hard like acrylic. Then after 2 coats you apply a special top coat that takes off the roughness without having to file down. I think it's sooo easy and looks great!! :lol::lol::lol:

Has anyone out there tried Acrygel? It's a hybrid between acrylic and gel. You paint on as gel and cure for 3 minutes but is hard like acrylic. Then after 2 coats you apply a special top coat that takes off the roughness without having to file down. I think it's sooo easy and looks great!! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe you should start a new thread for this or check these links.
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/51697-acrygel.html
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/50858-what-acrygel.html
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/47595-acrygel-nail-systems.html
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/32870-acrygel.html
hth

Victoria,

Gmex is a beautyshow in Manchester/UK.

I don't think this new method is a Creative-thing...

C

I Agree with Victoria

I dont think this new method is a creative thing.... it may be the reverse application which all Young nails tech already use. (tried and tested) :rolleyes:

I Agree with Victoria

I dont think this new method is a creative thing.... it may be the reverse application which all Young nails tech already use. (tried and tested) :rolleyes:
Everybody has already done reverse application. I have an Ez Flow DVD from years ago that uses reverse application and brisa was originally taught revese application too.

Latest posts

Back