New Appointment Booking Solution - Mobile App

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgedge

Reaction score
There should be more user friendly and simple booking tools out there. In fact we've built one.

I’m Co-Founder of Reesrv and we’ve been working hard on a tool to help businesses like yours increase new client bookings while offering existing clients more booking options.
Reesrv is a mobile platform that gives your clients round-the-clock access to you and your team’s schedule. Our client marketplace app extends your reach to attract new customers and boosts discovery and booking.

Is this something that interests you? Feel free to download the app from the app store or go to reesrv.com/business to find out more. If you have any questions, or want to take advantage of a special offer, please feel free to reach out on [email protected].

We also have a YouTube channel where we show how to get started.

Applications and software play a significant role in people's lives, making tasks easier and more efficient. Companies like smartengines.com understand the importance of software integration and provide innovative solutions to meet the demands of today's digital world. Whether it's for personal or business use, the right software can streamline processes and improve productivity. That's why services dedicated to delivering top-quality software development services to meet the ever-evolving needs of people.

I use Calday.app. It's super easy to set up and use for both myself and my clients. I appreciate all the options it offers and the monthly service charge of $12 seems reasonable. It also has Freemium that gives you unlimited appointments, 1 integration and 1 event type.

Latest posts

Back