New articles help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Am trying to get a bit ahead of my workload here...

I am attempting to crack out a couple of Nail Geek articles for Scratch Mag so that Alex isnt smacking me over the head regarding my deadlines and I wanted to throw it out to you all...

What should I write about? Mind you it can be difficult as it needs to be complete at around 650 words.

Help me help you... help me help you ;)

Sawasdee ka

Write something for make smile and people laugh and why you not sleep you make post nearly 1 morning :shock:

And send me a magazine please ka :oops:

Kop khun ka mui ka

How about an article on this web site :D
With details of the wonderful charcters on here.
But also what a wonderful thing the net is for nail techs just wanting a little help or advice :D
So Sam thats you sorted. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hi Sam,

you could write an article or a series of articles about how we can educate our clients on what to expect from their nail service.

You could include suggestions for hand outs or items we could give to local papers.

You would need to do this in few well thought out words (as you always do LOL) to get into 650!

or as an alternative - depending on whether you are writing as The Nail geek or specifically Creative - you could give some suggestions as to what the essential equipment would be to run a great business - we all seem to spend money - especially in the early days on stuff we really dont need.

Examples - what makes a good brush, what makes a good one step nail prep - do we really need all types of tips - yes but you could possibly explain why - etc. The different types of adhesives and what they are good for.

I appreciate that you dont want to give too much away or people might not embark on great training.

Well maybe an article on dispersing with some myths like MOULD........
The difference between systems........Gel,L&P and Fabric#........
Maybe some venting on ventilation.........
Exposing exposure...How to work smart............
Why does Bob get jaundice ???? and how to prevent this............
Nail disorders V's Nail disease.....whats the difference!!!!
When is pre blending a time saver and when not to pre blend......
just some thoughts

Please please please do one on "mould". Why do most techs think that it grows on nails?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back