New Bio Sculpture Sculpting Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
On the guild it said bio have brought out a new stronger rigid sculpting gel - anyone tried it yet?

No Haven't heard a thing and I get really naffed off that they dont send out a newsletter as a matter of course. I ususally have to ask for one!!
Would be interested to hear what its like tho. Hope its like the Calgel clear, that is one strong gel!!
Charlotte

Ditto here - havent heard a thing about it - nor did I about the 'S' gel for ages either and came across it perchance ! - you shouldnt have to hear it elsewhere first ! Interested to see if anyone is 'in the know '!!

Okay I have the link (for a minute I thought I was going mad and thought I had dreamt I had read it)
Beauty Guild : News

This bugs the hell out of me too! I even placed an order with them this week and it wasnt mentioned - I didnt receive a news letter with the order either!

You think they would be breaking their necks to tell us about this!

placed an order yesterday no body mentioned a thing and no mention of it in with my order

Got some lovely colours through today though !

Cant beat bio for colours !

Amb xx

placed an order yesterday no body mentioned a thing and no mention of it in with my order

Got some lovely colours through today though !

Cant beat bio for colours !

Amb xx

What colours did you order Amb? I had the Milky Way, Black with shimmer (cant remember the name but the new one ) and the warm winter. Have found the black one quite wishy washy so think it will need quite a few coats.

What colours did you order Amb? I had the Milky Way, Black with shimmer (cant remember the name but the new one ) and the warm winter. Have found the black one quite wishy washy so think it will need quite a few coats.

mulberry, millenium lilac ( and old one), 21 (old again) and the new warm winter is it 2058, more no 60 chocaholic, a hot chocolate (thats an old one too but nice) and ......a bit of pink tiara to top up too !

This bugs the hell out of me too! I even placed an order with them this week and it wasnt mentioned - I didnt receive a news letter with the order either!

You think they would be breaking their necks to tell us about this!
I have been considering doing the bio course to have a soak off gel option, plus the colours look gorgeous! But i have held back because of feedback on this site, plus i contacted them twice for details before i received any, still tempted by those lovely ads though!:)

i can not fault them on their colour choice they have some cracking colours.

hth

I have been considering doing the bio course to have a soak off gel option, plus the colours look gorgeous! But i have held back because of feedback on this site, plus i contacted them twice for details before i received any, still tempted by those lovely ads though!:)

Dont get me wrong I would still do this training all over again as I love the Bio gels I just wish they would improve their customer service a little.

Dont get me wrong I would still do this training all over again as I love the Bio gels I just wish they would improve their customer service a little.
The training looks thorough and really good! Its quite pricey , so my instincts where holding me back as the lady i spoke to on the phone was not inviting so to speak , i thought they would jump at the chance of my money!:)

I have not heard of this new free edge sculpting gel over here either. It's not on the Canadian or Uk website. I actually REALLY like their exisiting sculptor - flexible, thin and natural looking.

I am hopefully meeting with my distributor this week so I will ask if it's something we can expect to see soon.

I do really like Bio though and they have a great rep with customers - people ask for it by name.

I must say the customer service in my area has been very good so far, and no minimum orders or any such nonsense.

I love bio too - colours are popular. What I love about it is the nails still look really good after 2-3 weeks even with colour re-growth.

Still into the navy blue and really liked one of the purple shades.

Chocaholic is very popular too.

I really wonder why they dont tell their customers first before they tell someone like guild news first about the launch of a new product.:rolleyes:

Good old Biosculpture, keeping their customers informed of new products - NOT!

I remember some of us learnt about the S-gel on here from someone who doesnt live in England!:eek: - I did!

Havent heard of it at all....They need to sort out that clear gel too!

Flamin' nora, they're at it again ... what's going on?!

Went to collect some stuff last week and was anything mentioned about a new sculpting gel? Errrrrr, nope!

Agreeing with everyone on the range of colours though, you can't beat them on that one .... new No.86 (dark plum) is beautiful btw if anyone wants a review, and a fab winter colour which is proving to be as popular as No.10.

Adiva - what probs do you have with the clear? Just wondered.

I dont have a problem with any of the gels apart from the original sculpt gel - but did notice that the new pot I ordered seemed a bit stronger (could be imagining it tho -lol)

But thats why I use a a layer of options through a sculpt for strength and finish with it to make to extra glossy.

Adiva - what probs do you have with the clear? Just wondered.

I dont have a problem with any of the gels apart from the original sculpt gel - but did notice that the new pot I ordered seemed a bit stronger (could be imagining it tho -lol)

But thats why I use a a layer of options through a sculpt for strength and finish with it to make to extra glossy.

What is the "options" Gel you mention?

I dont use the clear gel very much at all these days as I have found that the sealer gel works as well for me. What did you find was the problem with the Sculpt Gel?

Sorry I should have explained - its the akzentz options soak off gel. Its a canny good back up gel alongside bio - but bio is a more superior soak off gel (imo)

OK, I've waited....read...resisted posting until I've calmed down a bit and don't go ranting (woo sah......) but now I can't help it!

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

WTF is it with Bio....they are lucky enough to have one of the best gels on the market (IMO) and they treat us like a bunch of muppets that are just going to keep on buying despite NO support and extortionate postage charges!

I am so close to going to Calgel....the only thing that keeps me with Bio, like Amber says, is the colour range.

Bio Sculpture South (the main supplier) finally joined here and as soon as they started to hear things they didn't like, they stopped coming on....:rolleyes:

And I actually got a phone call, amongst other things, questioning why I was so negative on here about them:eek: I was FURIOUS! I have been one of the biggest advocates for them and their gel and have only tried to help them by going out of my way to do them a favour and raise their awareness to the issues people had with them (despite the fact that all they do is point out that they got nominated for a customer service award - does it sound like people on here rate their customer service?). I have supported other Bio geeks whenever I can, especially when they have felt support from Bio lacking (which has been fairly frequent), and finally.....finally, they assure me they are listening and will do whatever they can to improve communication.....and all I can say to them now is

'improved communication?????......what new sculpting gel......:eek:

By the way, does anyone know what colour it is? clear, white or that strange snot-like colour that the original sculpting gel is? I'd ring Bio but they may not want to hear from me at the moment.:smack:

Latest posts

Back