new board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you found us too.

It wont take more than a couple of minutes to figure it out! Drop me a line if you need any help.

I find this board easy to use, thumbs up!

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi geek
i found you, this seems a little more tricky at the moment but i'm sure i will get the hang of it soon.

keep up the good work

caroline

;)

The new board is really cool 8)

I understand about security problems, some how we've been haveing our fair share of viruses, no clue how tho :?

But we're all better now :D

Love all the new pics you have now!

Jamie

Techgirl said:

The new board is really cool 8)

I understand about security problems, some how we've been haveing our fair share of viruses, no clue how tho :?

But we're all better now :D

Love all the new pics you have now!

Jamie

Hey Jamie.

The viruses are being spread through bots (programs) and malicious users scanning boards for email addresses. They then send the email w/ the viruses attatched.

That has a much lower likelyhood of happening here as you have to login to see email addresses which means that at one point you registered.
Once you register, the system stores your IP address so most malicious users wont bother...fingers crossed. :?
It seems like every time I post to other boards, the next day I get an email with an attachemnt (which I trash :) )

toodles

I just keep finding new cool things the message board can do...so many buttons to play with. You must have spent hours on this thing, Grand Master Geek!

Christie's Nails said:
I just keep finding new cool things the message board can do...so many buttons to play with. You must have spent hours on this thing, Grand Master Geek!
Cheers. Glad you nJoy.

But I do have to say that though I have spent several hours working the board into my site... The key elelments are open source code.

I could of saved myself 2 months of coding the other message board if I would have stumbled across this one sooner!

The projects url is in the copyright notice at the bottom right corner of the screen (in the forums anyway). Im not a fan of unix/linux/php/mysql... sadly Im an MS person through and through... but I have to say that the core of the board I downloaded left me very impressed.

nJoy

This board is totally awesome! Can't get enough of it! Thanks for making it possible!
Shelley

This is the best board I have seen. Great job and well done !!!!!!!!!

I totally agree...this is the best board I have ever seen! :D I love the icons!! :flower:
Thanks Mr. Geek :fro:

Hi All... :D .. I just found my way here and am having a blast looking and learning about all the things to do... WOW!!!!!!

k, off I go to play and read... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back