New bottles of Gelish and brush are messed up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amnoel27

Reaction score
Looking for help!‍♀️
I have two bottles of gel polish that I bought new. When I first opened them the brush was like this (photo below) I sacrificed an older polish I had, removed the brush from it, cleaned it and thought I could use it for this polish. But when I opened it tonight, the brush has done the same thing again. This happened with both bottles.
Wondering if this has happened to anyone else or how I could prevent it?

Attachments

• 5B1D1E90-CD96-4D8F-9098-113D31E6E9A5.jpeg
    5B1D1E90-CD96-4D8F-9098-113D31E6E9A5.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 41
The bottle says mini on it, I'm assuming the brush is too long to fit and is being crushed on the bottom of the bottle as you do it up

The bottle says mini on it, I'm assuming the brush is too long to fit and is being crushed on the bottom of the bottle as you do it up
Hmmm... I never thought of that...I will have a look at the length. Thanks!

Looking for help!‍♀️
I have two bottles of gel polish that I bought new. When I first opened them the brush was like this (photo below) I sacrificed an older polish I had, removed the brush from it, cleaned it and thought I could use it for this polish. But when I opened it tonight, the brush has done the same thing again. This happened with both bottles.
Wondering if this has happened to anyone else or how I could prevent it?

As you haven’t said, did you purchase them from an authorised distributor of the Gelish brand?

If there's cured product in the bottom of the bottle it will happen with every replacement brush you put in.
Get an orange wood stick and see if you can feel a lump at the bottom of the bottle.
If not then your brush could be too long for the small bottle x

As you haven’t said, did you purchase them from an authorised distributor of the Gelish brand?
Yes, it was from Sally’s Beauty.

If there's cured product in the bottom of the bottle it will happen with every replacement brush you put in.
Get an orange wood stick and see if you can feel a lump at the bottom of the bottle.
If not then your brush could be too long for the small bottle x
I will try this. Thank you!

I will try this. Thank you!
If they are new though return them to sallys. They have a tenancy to not store their stock correctly [emoji35] x

Latest posts

Back