New!!!! Brisa Color Gels In Usa!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
I thought for sure someone on this site would have seen it first, as I just got back from Las Vegas and haven't been online.

I went and logged in the the US CND website, and had to rub my eyes- THATS RIGHT FOLKS, I SEE COLORED SCULPTING GEL!!!!!

I am totally geeking out. I called D.D. Hardy at the hotline and told her I was geeking out lol.

I AM VERY EXCITED!!! There is shimmer gel kit as well.

I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH MY NEW TOYSSSSSSSSS. I called my mentor to schedule some 1 on 1 time ASAP.

GO LOOK!!!!!!!!

Oh thats great Heather, are they doing a colour finishing gloss or just sculpting gel?

Were these new products launched at the big Creative event in Las Vegas at the weekend?????

Were you at the event Heather...or just having another holiday lol:lol:!!!!

I wish I was at the event lol- I didn't even know my mentor(s) were going to be there until AFTER. I don't know when this was launched, but ITS ALL ONLINE, which means I am allowed to BLAB.

I was visiting family, had a SMIDGE of holiday in there lol.

OMG I am still geeking out.

This is the kind of stuff that spurrs me on towards a career in education. Knowing the latest and greatest, and sharing it with others.

Yep still excited lol. My mentor is calling me back tonight, I will have more updates. I wish I knew when the site was updated!!! All the packaging has changed too!!

And Jac it appears to be only sculpting gel.

WHICH IS FINE FOR ME!!!!!!! :D

Don't spontaneously combust lol!!!!:lol:

You may have spoiled a surprise for us UK Ambassadors as we are having a get together in a couple of weeks...and Samantha (Mrs Geek) who, of course was in Vegas, will have a few surprises in store for us I am sure!!!

OOh coloured Brisa Gel.......I can't wait!

OMG SHE WAS IN VEGAS!!! I can't believe I was there and didn't get hooked up with ANYBODY!!!!

What IS this world COMING TO. If I had known about this shindig, I would have been stalking ALL OF THEM lol.

Ahhhh the fun I could have hadddddddddd.

OK I'm over it, where is my new toy.

And no fair, I can't be spoiling the suprise if it's on the WEB lol. Blame the website folks over here in the states ;) I'm just an eager messenger lol.

I've had a good look at the CND USA site and I can't wait for it all to be released in Europe... maybe a trip to my suppliers is in order LOL

Custom blended gels... how fab is that? :D

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
I have just been looking at the website and wow they look great I cant wait til they get over to us:D

I'm so glad I'm not the only stoked geek lol- My heart started to thud and EVERYTHING.

I keep telling myself I need a new hobby, but then I ask WHY?????? ;)

I have already called my distributor to see when they will have them in.... :)

fantastic!!!! I hope to find them soon, as soon as possible!!!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only stoked geek lol- My heart started to thud and EVERYTHING.

I keep telling myself I need a new hobby, but then I ask WHY?????? ;)

I have already called my distributor to see when they will have them in.... :)
You will have to get going Heather and show us over here how they look as it will be ages before we get them:sad:
You will have to keep us updated xxxx

You will have to get going Heather and show us over here how they look as it will be ages before we get them:sad:
You will have to keep us updated xxxx

no I'm not 100% sure but I did spot a post by chocolate last week which did mention the new colored brisa being launched at the show in London,(sept) ANT are doing the free seminars again at which sam and di from creative will be announcing the education package and brias colored gels, I'm sure I read it right, but can't believe no one else picked up on it ..... anyway can't wait to try them !!

Can´t wait!! :sad:

now why would ANYONE be interested in coloured gel?:wink2:

I too cant wait to see them !

Amb x

no I'm not 100% sure but I did spot a post by chocolate last week which did mention the new colored brisa being launched at the show in London,(sept) ANT are doing the free seminars again at which sam and di from creative will be announcing the education package and brias colored gels, I'm sure I read it right, but can't believe no one else picked up on it ..... anyway can't wait to try them !!
You did read it right, I am even more gutted that I can't make it now :lol:

I just saw it online too! I was on the "old" site yesterday, so the big change over must of happened today, maybe last nite? I dunno... I just hope they are going to have it in the stores ASAP! Too bad you can't buy online, 'cause I would've maxed out my card AGAIN!!!

:Love:*giddy dance!!!!!*:Love:

Yes, I'm dying for them to come out. I believe it's August. My boss just got home from Vegas on Wednesday and she got to meet Mrs Geek & Geeg! And she brought me one of the new CND bags they had at the event. She made my week! Even better, is that my CND l&p rebalancing class is Monday so I'll get to find out more then.

I kept waiting for somebody to post. I'm so glad you did, Heather.

S

I heard a rumor about this in March--I'm so excited!! I wonder how much the kits cost. My credit card company is going to LOVE me, for sure. :D

Oh my gosh this is what i have been waiting for how long until they come out in australia i wonder!?

Latest posts

Back