New Business - Beware - Fraudsters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not always the case Teena, unfortunately, if you appear in the local phone book they have full address details.
If I were you then I would take it to the police and let them deal with it, or, your local trading standards office.

Hiya all,

Just been reading this thread and i am absolutley gobsmacked that people can get away with sending letters like this, surley this is some kind of theft!! they are getting peoples money without them fully understanding why! I would be tempted to go to Watchdog or even turn up at these so called addresses in government buildings and demand my money back.

Luckily i havnt been targeted, but thanks you guys for the warnings and if i ever get one of these letters they will be getting a very nice one from my solicitor, it really winds me up that honest people put alot of hard work into their business's and get ripped off by SCUM like this.

Amanda

beautiful_nails said:
The only place these rotten theiving gets can possibly be getting our details from is Yellow Pages as I don't advertise showing my address anywhere except there.
If anyone else gets one of these forms perhaps you might like to send them something unpleasant in a parcel........ :mad:
Just a thought.....

CAT POO COMES TO MIND !! mmmmmmmm nice

:mad: Just to let you know and remind everyone to beware because I received one of these letters today and thankfully I remember reading about the letter on here otherwise I might well have been fooled. Its disgusting really that people get away with this sort of thing, but once again this Geek site has been a great help to me.

Latest posts

Back