Quantcast

New business card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

RB1

Reaction score
Hey lovelies I am looking to get a new business card done, however I'm not to sure what "title" to give myself!
I currently offer gel extensions, gel polish and natural nail manicures. I don't really no if I can call myself a nail technician without being trained in all areas of nails?
If anybody could advise me or share there business cards would be very helpful! :)
Many thanks

Minkeybox

Reaction score
The only thing you are missing is acrylic enhancements so I think you are fine to call yourself a nail technician :) xx

Reactions: RB1

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
As a hair geek I wouldn't know that there's different 'ways' you can be a nail technician.

You work with nails... You're a nail technician to me!

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Hey lovelies I am looking to get a new business card done, however I'm not to sure what "title" to give myself!
I currently offer gel extensions, gel polish and natural nail manicures. I don't really no if I can call myself a nail technician without being trained in all areas of nails?
If anybody could advise me or share there business cards would be very helpful! :)
Many thanks

Hey hunni check out Carl from Verve designs there's loads of business card designs he's created that can help you, he's affordable too! He's the graphic man that can :)

www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns

Reactions: RB1

RB1

Reaction score
Thank you all :)

Latest posts