New business card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hey lovelies I am looking to get a new business card done, however I'm not to sure what "title" to give myself!
I currently offer gel extensions, gel polish and natural nail manicures. I don't really no if I can call myself a nail technician without being trained in all areas of nails?
If anybody could advise me or share there business cards would be very helpful! :)
Many thanks

The only thing you are missing is acrylic enhancements so I think you are fine to call yourself a nail technician :) xx

As a hair geek I wouldn't know that there's different 'ways' you can be a nail technician.

You work with nails... You're a nail technician to me!

Hey lovelies I am looking to get a new business card done, however I'm not to sure what "title" to give myself!
I currently offer gel extensions, gel polish and natural nail manicures. I don't really no if I can call myself a nail technician without being trained in all areas of nails?
If anybody could advise me or share there business cards would be very helpful! :)
Many thanks

Hey hunni check out Carl from Verve designs there's loads of business card designs he's created that can help you, he's affordable too! He's the graphic man that can :)

www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns

Thank you all :)

Latest posts

Back