New Business Name???HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
After reading a very valid point made by Geeg on one of the posts, I have decided to change my trading name "There are a dozen Nails By So and So's!!" - Quite right, there is - and i'm one of them! I am only just starting out really, and don't have a large clientele, and i'm just about to embark on some major advertising...

I really like Perfect Ten - but I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes - I've checked my local directory, and done a web search for anyone else using this name and can't find anything (I live in Chester). How do I know if anyone has this name as a Registered trademark??

Most independent nail technicians do not register their name.

Perfect 10 is a nice name and although I have run across a few Perfect 10's in my time, if there is no one near to you then go for it.

The name of my friend's salon in Torrevieja is Perfect 10. It has a nice ring to it.

Denise Wright's salon is called Perfect 10 as well...........she's in Kent.

Not much help as to whether you can use it or not.......I guess it depends if somebody has registered it........but then again, like I said........I'm only guessing:)

Adele

There are 5 perfert 10 technicians in the Dublin area alone but your not in Dublin so its fine, but would you not prefer something more orinional like SS Nails, SS Nail Design. SS being short for Sara Satchell

Just a thought. I am LND Nail Design it stands for Lindas Nail Design and when I getg married it will be Linda Nolan so that fits in great

How about Deva Nails ? :)

Or are there loads already??? :(

I am just the same as you... already I have had so many different name ideas! Got a few from the nuts in the office where I work.....
Professionail
exceptionail
externail
and may personal fave..... Personaility!!!!!

You are not alone, I too will keep thinking!

Hi,

What about Funky Fingers, have'nt heard any with that name.

Cheers

Claire x

Wow, i like most of those names, particularly Funky Fingers and Deva Nails.

I too had thought of Professionails, but I did'nt know whether that would cause confusion with the Professionails suppliers?

But many thanks for your great ideas!

lindag said:
There are 5 perfert 10 technicians in the Dublin area alone but your not in Dublin so its fine, but would you not prefer something more orinional like SS Nails, SS Nail Design. SS being short for Sara Satchell

Just a thought. I am LND Nail Design it stands for Lindas Nail Design and when I getg married it will be Linda Nolan so that fits in great
SS Nails is good too - but I have a slight lisp, and I hate pronouncing S's!!LOL

If you do toes as well you could have 'fingers and toes'

there is a perfect 10 studio where i live (barnsley) so that won't bother you, must admit i do quite like the name, but after reading all post seems to be quite a few perfect 10's about. might be nice to think of something else, top 2 toe, if you do everything, er thats about all i can come up with sorry my imagination isn't up to much.

wish you luck
jan x

Ha ha... ive had Funky Fingers too!!!

I have got everyone thinking of names for me.
One I liked for a bit and then went off was Sculpt or Sculpted. Must say I liked the perfect 10 the best but have seen quite a few of them.

Bodacious said:
If you do toes as well you could have 'fingers and toes'
personnally i think this is a brill name

What about Dazzlin' Digits? Covers fingers & toes! I thought it was fab. X

Latest posts

Back