new business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi guys...ile be ready to go mobile in the next few weeks...im really nervous, just waiting on the princes trust for funding to come through...then it'll be all systems go...got lots of peeps to advertise for me too...
just wondered what ur best forms of advertising have been...i cannot do yellow pages till next year as ive missed the dead line, so thats out of the question, i have done yell.com...and was thinking of a leaflet drop, paper advertisement, tanning salons etc...any more ideas???? oh and the next wedding fair!!!
vicx

leaflet drop, paper advertisement, tanning salons etc...

You seem to have covered most of your options there.
I have found that the best way of building new clientele is word of mouth
As well as letting people know that your available to do nail treatments mobile have you thought about offering a loyalty scheme, money off or refer a friend promotions?
What about using your car as you advert......get a car sticker advertising your business. A local hair/beauty salon has just done that with a smart car....it looks really eye catching! :cyclops:
hope it all goes well,

Jess
;)

You do have it mostly covered, I have a big advert in my car. You could also put a poster in Doctors waiting rooms, clinics, playgroups, etc.
Good luck and don`t forget to let us know how you get on

Sparklepink said:
What about using your car as you advert......get a car sticker advertising your business. A local hair/beauty salon has just done that with a smart car....it looks really eye catching! :cyclops:

Great suggestion... I think it may even be (at least a part) write off. Even if you dont have the entire car done... I know many a mobile tek that have done wheel coverings (If you have one)... those work wonders.

The important thing is repetition.

It is no good putting a flyer through someones door as a one off. You must do it once a week, every week for 3 months... then do up a new flyer and repeat the process... I promise this is an excellent way to get people to think and talk about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back