New Car

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
hay guys,

As you know my car was broken into and got robbed and since then it just hasn't felt the same in driving it.

So I want a new one, on consoladiting all my debit into one payment I relaised I could afford one. Well not totally new. A 2003 Silver Renalut Cleo. Its lovely its got. 5 doors, Electric Windows front and back, electric mirrors, Air con, Alloy Wheels, Matalic Paint, CD Player, Alarm, Immoblised only 7900 miles on the clock all for only €12000 which in Euro is great, Fingures crossed the bank will give me the loan

Pray for me

Attachments

• cleo.jpg
    cleo.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 169
Hi Lindag - The car looks fab! Fingers crossed for you x

She's a pretty girl - Fingers crosssed the bank play ball :green:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Linda - I know it's a horrible feeling once your car has been stolen or broken into, it never does feel the same.

hi linda

love the car ;)

did you get the package i sent you?

I'm a Star said:
hi linda

love the car ;)

did you get the package i sent you?
Yea I ment to send you PM to thank you but I must have forgot - sorry thank you so much you are so kind and it really helped

Thanks to every one else that help me out

Hi Linda
You will be ok I just know it. Good Luck

Linda,

Fingers crossed with the bank,
Best of luck with the car.

Looks great, i love those cleo's, please let us know how you get on. Fingers and toes crossed, they better let you have it.....i can't go to the loo till they do.:lol:

The garage has arranged finance for me so I should be able to collect the car tonight

Yeeeepppppeee !!!!!

Whooo Hoooo - Enjoy the new car - watch out for those pesky speed camera's whilst you're working out how fast she'll go!!! :D

Great news Linda.

Best of luck with it!

Latest posts

Back