New card machine with no charges?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Someone mentioned to me that they saw a card machine being advertised whhere it’s just a one of payment- you pay for the machine and then they don’t charge you for renting it ( not sure if they even charge for transactions)

Does anyone know anything about this as I can’t seem to find it online?

There is a one off charge with machines like sum up but quite a high percentage on transactions. None of them are free unfortunately.

Vic x

Ahh ok thank you for your reply :)

I use square up which is the lowest transaction fee as I was looking at them all and compared them all last year. Payment is in your bank next working day mine goes in at 4:02pm next working day, so glad I made the change. You can email or text receipt or no receipt if the client wishes. It is a one of fee for the machine which off the top of my head I can’t remember if you want any more info I have a code so you get £1000 worth of transaction with no fee being taken.

I use square up which is the lowest transaction fee as I was looking at them all and compared them all last year. Payment is in your bank next working day mine goes in at 4:02pm next working day, so glad I made the change. You can email or text receipt or no receipt if the client wishes. It is a one of fee for the machine which off the top of my head I can’t remember if you want any more info I have a code so you get £1000 worth of transaction with no fee being taken.

Kirsty I’m looking to change my card reader soon, could you send me the code please?

With the square reader, I have one (not used for a while). Can you only accept credit cards payments with it?
I can't remember.
Thanks

With the square reader, I have one (not used for a while). Can you only accept credit cards payments with it?
I can't remember.
Thanks
It takes all cards. Credit, debit. You can take payments manually as well (over the phone) it’s a pretty neat system.

Latest posts

Back