New client packs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone found a place where we can bulk buy the A5 plastic pocket folders?
So far I have found;
Staples - 5 pack 1-9 - £2.49
10+ - £1.99
(which works out £20 for 10 packs, 50 folders in total = 40p each)

office365.co.uk - 5 pack - £3.75, 50+ packs get a quote on 08707661624

Not sure if either of these work out that cheap! :irked:

Anyone found a place where we can bulk buy the A5 plastic pocket folders?
So far I have found;
Staples - 5 pack 1-9 - £2.49
10+ - £1.99
(which works out £20 for 10 packs, 50 folders in total = 40p each)

office365.co.uk - 5 pack - £3.75, 50+ packs get a quote on 08707661624

Not sure if either of these work out that cheap! :irked:

I haven't looked for pocket folders but paper carrier bags can work out cheaper than 40p each. There are loads of companies out there & if you go for white or brown they work out cheaper than the coloured ones.

Cracking idea actually- gives you lots of scope for after-care (especially if there are problems as the client would literally have everthing in writing), and lots of opportunity for the "upsell" as well- whilst at the same time giving an impression of branded professionalism.

As I've created lots of logos for fellow Geeks here- If someone wants to drop me a line- im sure we could figure out some branded "set" new-client packs- as it is a very good idea. Could standardise it to a certain extent for the Geeks who are unsure what to provide and how to provide it.

How do you print the inlays for the keyrings? Great idea btw
x

How do you print the inlays for the keyrings? Great idea btw
x

I haven't tried this yet but I would assume you would just play around with Publisher once you have your keyrings and know the size.

You can print any sized anything on Publisher, it's my favourite program and I do all of my flyers, posters, aftercare cards and price lists with it :green:

Sarah. xx

Really enjoyed reading this thread, it's just what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for sharing. Xx

yeah really fab idea im going to do mine today !!:lol: thanks

omg! what a fabulous idea! wow :D i'd so so love to have a therapist give me a set of goodies at my 1st appointment! i'd def def def re book just because she had been a complete sweetie!

don't forget a list of retail products you sell too :D

for you spray tan girls - a sachet of your tan branded moisturiser/exfoliant
would be a fabulous addition, i use sienna and they offer everything in like sachets which is just fabulous :D something like hot chocolate (especially in the winter months) and like somebody else suggested a flavoured t for summer months sound good too, also i thought of a book mark because it's always there then isn't it when somebody picks up their book and people don't often loose the book they are reading. i read on here somebody i think it was after waxing they leave a small bottle of mineral water for their client while they get dressed and i just thought that was such a lovely touch! obviously i think that's a bit much for mobile therapists to be carrying around several bottles of water haha but def liked the idea of it in a salon :D

x

Great Ideas you all have def think about this for when i set my homebased salon up this time next year. My hairdresser does the same sort of thing they always give you a little bag of chocolate sweets like the wedding table sweets you get, for there clients birthdays which i was realley pleased with, so as long as i have my hair cut in feb i always get my sweeties lol x

Hey I noticed you said you print your own leaflets. What paper and style doe you print your price lists on? X

yeah really fab idea im going to do mine today !!:lol: thanks

Hi Katie,
How did you welcome pack go? What did you include in it & what did you put it in? x

I've just finished making up all my things for my welcome pack I'm going to use my first one with a client tonight.

I put in a small packet of sweets, a fridge magnet, 3 buisness cards, a price list, an aftercare sheet, a loyalty card and a list of my retail products.

Today is the first day I will have tried doing retail aswell

Such a useful thread!! What products do you have on your retail list? x

I've just finished making up all my things for my welcome pack I'm going to use my first one with a client tonight.

I put in a small packet of sweets, a fridge magnet, 3 buisness cards, a price list, an aftercare sheet, a loyalty card and a list of my retail products.

Ooh let us know how it goes.

I haven't created any yet as I'm still working on bits and pieces, but I'll be interested to see what the client thinks. Hope it goes well! :)

Such a useful thread!! What products do you have on your retail list? x

I have cuticle oil, files, buffers, top coat, non acetone polish remover. All those are in my box of things that they can buy that day. I also have on the list base coat and nail polish that I can order for the next visit.

Ooh let us know how it goes.

I haven't created any yet as I'm still working on bits and pieces, but I'll be interested to see what the client thinks. Hope it goes well! :)

She really liked it and she really liked the little pack of sweets I had put in. its just a bit of something extra and she said she had never got one before.

Hey do you print your stuff your self? Also what aftercare do you give? xxxx

Hey do you print your stuff your self? Also what aftercare do you give? xxxx

I get my business cards and my magnets from vista print and I printed the rest myself. On my after care card it says -

· Nails will need infilling in around 2 to 3 weeks depending on your natural nails. If you need any repairs you should contact me to do them for you.
· Do not attempt to remove nails yourself they need to be soaked off and any damage that occurs from you removing them I can not be accountable for.
· Do not bite or pick at the nails.
· Use cuticle oil daily.
· Only use Acetone free polish remover. But try not to change the polish more than once a week.
· If you want to file the nails to alter the length before your next appointment you can do so but do not cut them.
· Use gloves when doing washing up, gardening and heavy cleaning. Also leaving nails in water for long periods of time can cause them to lift.
· Treat your nails as jewels not tools. They were not designed as screwdrivers or the pickers of all things.
· Put a coat of clear polish over gems every few days in order to ensure that they don’t come off.
· Be careful with them, aim to use the pads of your fingers not the nails and never put upward pressure on the tips.

xx

oh why has it gone funny it didn't look like that when I copied it

Nails will need infilling in around 2 to 3 weeks depending on your natural nails. If you need any repairs you should contact me to do them for you.
Do not attempt to remove nails yourself they need to be soaked off and any damage that occurs from you removing them I can not be accountable for.
Do not bite or pick at the nails.
Use cuticle oil daily.
Only use Acetone free polish remover. But try not to change the polish more than once a week.
If you want to file the nails to alter the length before your next appointment you can do so but do not cut them.
Use gloves when doing washing up, gardening and heavy cleaning. Also leaving nails in water for long periods of time can cause them to lift.
Treat your nails as jewels not tools. They were not designed as screwdrivers or the pickers of all things.
Put a coat of clear polish over gems every few days in order to ensure that they don’t come off.
Be careful with them, aim to use the pads of your fingers not the nails and never put upward pressure on the tips.

oh why has it gone funny it didn't look like that when I copied it

Nails will need infilling in around 2 to 3 weeks depending on your natural nails. If you need any repairs you should contact me to do them for you.
Do not attempt to remove nails yourself they need to be soaked off and any damage that occurs from you removing them I can not be accountable for.
Do not bite or pick at the nails.
Use cuticle oil daily.
Only use Acetone free polish remover. But try not to change the polish more than once a week.
If you want to file the nails to alter the length before your next appointment you can do so but do not cut them.
Use gloves when doing washing up, gardening and heavy cleaning. Also leaving nails in water for long periods of time can cause them to lift.
Treat your nails as jewels not tools. They were not designed as screwdrivers or the pickers of all things.
Put a coat of clear polish over gems every few days in order to ensure that they don’t come off.
Be careful with them, aim to use the pads of your fingers not the nails and never put upward pressure on the tips.

this is really good after care. i think i will add after care for tan aswell.
Can i ask the benefits for using nail oil daily ?xxx

To be honest I read the advice on here previously

Latest posts

Back