New client semi perm lashes fell of within a week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
Please help me with your suggestions of what might have gone wrong. New client lashed as normal. But they started coming off within a couple of days and all were gone within a week. Lashes were not too thick or long. She followed aftercare advice. She has been
Having lashes for years with lots if brands incl lash perfect and nouveux. She did say that she could smell the fumes before so could if had strong glue. I use eyelash emporium regular (medium) glue. Do you guys think that maybe she just needs stronger glue? Other tgan tgat she wears no mascara and only uses clinique eyeliner pencil.

Did you use a primmer before applying her lashes? She may have had some oily residue on the glue which could cause the lashes to fall out prematurely. Also how old is the glue, and how do you store it? If you want to try the primalashes glue pm me.

i dont use a primer just clean the eyes. same process with all clients, no problems with anyone else.

Some clients have naturally oily skin so will require a primer before you apply lashes. The oil on their lids may transfer to the lashes and cause the glue not to bond properly. I found a recipe from an american technician call a lash poo which you can easily make at home and use on all your clients to remove any oily residue before you start your full set. U can send it to you by email if you inbox me

Latest posts

Back