New client treatment questionnaires

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahcutekitten

Reaction score
Girls can I pick your brains?

I am setting up a beauty room which is in a hair salon and have decided to ask all the existing clients to fill in a questionaire about beauty services.

I am interested in finding out if they have any treatments elsewhere, what treatments they would like to see in the salon and then my mind goes a bit balnk :irked:

any imput would be great
sarah x

Girls can I pick your brains?

I am setting up a beauty room which is in a hair salon and have decided to ask all the existing clients to fill in a questionaire about beauty services.

I am interested in finding out if they have any treatments elsewhere, what treatments they would like to see in the salon and then my mind goes a bit balnk :irked:

any imput would be great
sarah x

1. Might be worth funding out what retail products they buy from salons too. 2. How did they feel about the treatments they had, good or bad.

Are there any treatments that you would like the opportunity to have a demonstration of ?
What treatments would you like to see introduced to the salon ?
Have you had a treatment else where and was unhappy with it, what would have made it more enjoyable ?
Would you like to be contacted via e-mail to make you aware of any special offers and keep you up to date with the latest trends ?
do you have a favorite nail polish colour ?
would you prefer to have your beauty treatments available in the same salon as your hair treatments ?
hth

Thank you for you help, I have almost finished now but just have a question I am a little stuck on how to put it.

I would like to find out if there would be a interest in spray tanning. Without writing the obvious are you interesting in spray tanning:confused:

Your help as always is welcomed and any more ideas are always good to know.

thanks again
Sarah

Thank you for you help, I have almost finished now but just have a question I am a little stuck on how to put it.

I would like to find out if there would be a interest in spray tanning. Without writing the obvious are you interesting in spray tanning:confused:

Your help as always is welcomed and any more ideas are always good to know.

thanks again
Sarah

Why not: "Have you ever ha a spray tan treatment?"
If the answer is "yes" what was your experience like.
If the answer is "no" why have they never tried it.
Then ask would they ever consider it.

Nicely Put, Thanks :wink2:

Latest posts

Back