New client wants arm wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penina

Reaction score
Its been a few years now since i trained, and Ive never had a client ask for an arm wax. So this will be my first one! And the client is fairly dark haired....so im nervous.

can you all just reassure me and remind me how its done? Its basically the same as other areas right....?......wax on following hair growth.....wax off against. Simple? right?

ARGH! I feel like ive forgotten all my training!!! what if she ends up with stubbly arms! HELP! IM SO NERVOUS!

Its been a few years now since i trained, and Ive never had a client ask for an arm wax. So this will be my first one! And the client is fairly dark haired....so im nervous.

can you all just reassure me and remind me how its done? Its basically the same as other areas right....?......wax on following hair growth.....wax off against. Simple? right?

ARGH! I feel like ive forgotten all my training!!! what if she ends up with stubbly arms! HELP! IM SO NERVOUS!

Arms can be a bit fiddly at times ..

There are usually loads of great videos on YouTube for waxing techniques.
Here's a link to one that you may find helpful : http://m.videojug.com/film/how-to-do-an-arm-wax

The Wax Queen Lori Nestore has a few really good DVDs that are available that cover the whole body and these are great for refreshing your skills and techniques. Check out her Facebook page as she may have links on there ...

Good luck and hope it goes well.

Arms can be a bit fiddly at times ..

There are usually loads of great videos on YouTube for waxing techniques.
Here's a link to one that you may find helpful : http://m.videojug.com/film/how-to-do-an-arm-wax

The Wax Queen Lori Nestore has a few really good DVDs that are available that cover the whole body and these are great for refreshing your skills and techniques. Check out her Facebook page as she may have links on there ...

Good luck and hope it goes well.

Thank you so much for that link - it was very useful, and i def feel more confident, its all come back to me now.

Latest posts

Back