New Client with Athletes Foot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Nails

Reaction score
One of my new clients has just informed me she has Athletes Foot and I'm supposed to be doing a pedicure for he on Tuesday.
So how do I not offend or upset her by cancelling her appointment. She was referred to me by a good regular client.
She said Ive got athletes foot but its not contagious Ive had it for 23 years???? I haven't seen her feet.
Help
Thanks
Vicki xx

Just ask her for a doctors note to confirm its not contagious

Hi, I've been reading Douglas Schoons book today and I wondered the same. In the book it says that it is safe to treat feet with mild athletes foot or minor fungal infections, it may even help to get rid of the fungus, he then goes on to say that in some states it's prohibited due to infection being spread by improperly cleaned and disinfected implements!! :confused:
If it's minor could you use gloves? Can you buy disposable products if you don't want to use your own? Or even buy a set just for the client and make sure it's sterilised/disinfected well? x

Latest posts

Back