New Client with Existing Pink & Whites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdanzine

Reaction score
Hi

Hope you guys can help. I have a new client who I'm seeing next week and she already has a set of pink & whites on. Not being able to see what condition there in, she may need a removal but what if she doesn't :eek: I use Creative prds, how will I know whether my pink & white will be the same colour or will I need to buff them down very thinly and start from scratch to avoid shadowing? :|

Thanks in advance. :smack:

Personally I would remove the enhancements and put on a new set with products that I know and am familier with!! For the same reasons as you really, what if the coulors don't match etc!! If you don't know what sort of acrylic is on there now then maybe the cND powders amy react with it? I don't know if they will but I wouldn't like to risk it!
Whenever I have a new client I always do a soak off and then apply a new set of enhancements!!!
Good luck and let us know what you do!!
Tilly Ann xx

It is perfectly OK to overlay another product with Creative or any other brand.

The only considerations are the state of the enhancements and possibly the colour difference AND of course the client's wishes.

If the set looks good and there are no big problems such as lifting or the product being old or dried out or dirty, do a normal rebalance if the client wishes it. Just inform her of the possible colour difference and that you cannot guarantee the quality of your work as it is over someone elses.

you have the right idea, thin them right out and work on top of the existing product if all appears to be stable. its perfectly ok to use your creative product over another brand if the client prefers not to have them removed and replaced. in certain circumstances, where the last salon may have caused damage to a clients nails, it is often safer to infil rather than subjecting the nails to soak off and re prep, allowing healthy nail to grow through without further damage.

Latest posts

Back