new client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deby

Reaction score
i got a new client who has come back to me on her 2 week visit with badly lifted l+p enhancements , she say she use to get 3 weeks out of her other tech and comented that they had grown loads it two week (which i thought lookin at them the rate of growth was around normal) she said she has not used any house hold cleaners or on medication and all that .
The only thing is she has always had tips and i sculptured them i am fairly new to nails and although i do sometimes tend to get lifting on the odd nail its no where near like this . any advice..

did you prep thoroughly??
did you touch the skin with product??

talk us through how you did these nails, maybe we can see something that you might have missed xxxx

i use creative and did all my prep and when im sculpting i even use nail fresh then scrub fresh , i sculp most clients without problems just puzzled how this one has slipped through the net . she is a typist so i did them a reasonable length ... the lifting was bad all alone the culticle and side walls on all nails can understand why... i did do a soak off first before applyin them but did get her to wash her hands after removal ...

Latest posts

Back