New CND Ambassador - Clara Doon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done

i bet your face is sore from all the smiling your doing

what a honour and im sure on cloud 9
xxxx

Huge congrats! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

Congratulations!!

Huge congratulations hun
xx:hug:xx

fantastic!

Many congrats mate

amb xxx

Hi and Congrate Clara. I would look to be that good to beable to train nail techs for a great compant like creative.. Hopefully one day lol.. well good luck in your new position. xx

I would like to offer my congratulations (again, lol).

For those of you who don't know Claire I have to tell you she is a very dedicated young lady who really knows her stuff, but more importantly she is extremely passionate about education and enabling others to learn and improve within our industry.

(She's also a lovely, genuine human being:hug:)

I would like to offer my congratulations (again, lol).

For those of you who don't know Claire I have to tell you she is a very dedicated young lady who really knows her stuff, but more importantly she is extremely passionate about education and enabling others to learn and improve within our industry.

(She's also a lovely, genuine human being:hug:)

I second that Fiona.

I so proud of you mate XXX

Fabulous news, congratulation Claire. You'll be travelling the world with the top educators soon, when you do make sure you pop in down here ah? :hug:

Omg HUGE congratulations mate i'm over the moon for you,and i know you'll be amazing WHOOOOO xxxxx

Adele you did embarrassed me !! xx
wow thanks guys xx lovely messages and good wishes from you all xx
Thanks everyone xx and congrates to my other boot camp buddies xx
I'm really looking forward and very honored to be representing this wonderful brand for the lincolnshire area and serving the techs out there with my support and encouragement and hopefully enabling others to grow and improve xx

(I didn't think anyone would notice the profile update lol !! )

Adele you did embarrassed me !! xx
wow thanks guys xx lovely messages and good wishes from you all xx
Thanks everyone xx and congrates to my other boot camp buddies xx
I'm really looking forward and very honored to be representing this wonderful brand for the lincolnshire area and serving the techs out there with my support and encouragement and hopefully enabling others to grow and improve xx

(I didn't think anyone would notice the profile update lol !! )

Oh sorry Clare, but recognition where it is due:lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations to you clever girl :hug:

Wow claire thats fantastic - im away 4 months and almost miss this lol!!!!
Congratulations - you deserve it!! xx

Well done hun!!!!!

xXx

Latest posts

Back