New CND courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
So I want to do the enhancement course, but it seems the L&P & Brisa Grl courses have been separated, which in all fairness probably suits me better... So which course do I do first as I am a natural nail gal.
Also looking at the EAs list on S2 website, I cannot see Natasha Lee's (aka Divine by Design) name up for Shellac EA? :(

It seems like all the new courses are being rolled out at last, it seems ages since they were announced in Scratch. I was having a look on the Education bit on S2 yesterday and couldn't find my EA either, so I asked on the live chat and they said she wasn't an EA anymore :sad: She was a lovely EA.

I knew Bournemouth had parted ways and none of them were on there and that was to be expected. But it seems like there have been some pretty big changes, not just with courses.

Edit..How many times can I write 'EA' in one post?

The case of the missing EAs on S2's website!! 😳

Hi, Iknow its a bit of a trek,(believe when i drove your way last 1.5 hrs) Justine crick from Braintree is Amazing,she's won so many awards, I've done 2 courses with her and some 1:1 she' fab,she lives and breaths acrylic,give her a ring for advice

I noticed last night that they have also changed the Masters as well. They no longer have any pre-requisite courses for them and they have become solely assessments with written papers to pass too. I assume this is to make it more difficult to become a Master?

I noticed last night that they have also changed the Masters as well. They no longer have any pre-requisite courses for them and they have become solely assessments with written papers to pass too. I assume this is to make it more difficult to become a Master?

Is this the same for the master painters, I couldn't find the info! I really want to do this but felt it was a faff having to go through the Shellac brings them back as I've been using it without any problems since the beginning.

Karaxxx

Is this the same for the master painters, I couldn't find the info! I really want to do this but felt it was a faff having to go through the Shellac brings them back as I've been using it without any problems since the beginning.

Karaxxx

When I looked at the site none of the Master courses mentioned any pre-requisites. Like you I've been using Shellac with no problems for over 2 years and i only did the Shellac Brings them Back course because I want to do the master Painter and although it was good to do I didn't learn anything new on it and she said all my procedures and application was perfect! :-/

I may be wrong but I believe that the New Master Painter course is a lot harder. I think you need 4 CND Certificates including Shellac Brings them back before you can go on to be a Master Painter and then there is a written assessment too!

I may be wrong but I believe that the New Master Painter course is a lot harder. I think you need 4 CND Certificates including Shellac Brings them back before you can go on to be a Master Painter and then there is a written assessment too!

I don't think making it harder is a bad thing however I wish there was a little more information on the website. I already have more than 4 CND certificates but do you know if they stipulate which ones?

I've just had a look and for Master Painter it says you need the Shellac cert, perfect polishing cert and arts and styles.

I've just had a look and for Master Painter it says you need the Shellac cert, perfect polishing cert and arts and styles.

Am sure that wasn't on there last night lol

I really don't like the way it's set out if I'm honest. I get annoyed at having to select lots of options when I want to browse. I just move away from other websites that are set up like this, but can't here!

Thanks for noticing that I was missing Mini4Mum ;). I took the difficult decision in May to step down as an Education Ambassador due to personal reasons. The SAMs were great and totally understood my reasons even if I was incredibly sad about it. I still have my salon and now I have more time to start really devoting some time and effort into getting more tutorials regularly online and starting my new blog. I also have something in the pipeline that once it's up and running I will be announcing and looking for nail techs, hairdressers, beauticians internationally to join ;) Xxxxx

I also have something in the pipeline that once it's up and running I will be announcing and looking for nail techs, hairdressers, beauticians internationally to join ;) Xxxxx

Sounds intriguing! 😊

Very exciting! Good luck with your new ventures, we will all be waiting to hear more about them. :)

DBD, I wish you every success in your new venture, can't wait to hear all about it!! 😘 very exciting times ahead xx

Thanks for all the love ladies, lovely to know I have your support xx

Latest posts

Back